• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be a vintage raw hem restock anytime soon?

We're working on this now. The fabric is knitted, we're just working to get the colors dialed in. We placed a big yarn order with our US yarn spinner late last year in an effort to have more continuous stock of our Vintage/Artist Tees.

Heavyweight Vintage/Artist Tees are looking like they're going to drop before a restock of the classic Vintage Tees. That run will contain a restock of the Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tees along with the introduction of our new Twisted Supima fabric in those silhouettes.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Haven't been to this thread in awhile....but then I heard "24 ounces"...?

Coming really soon.

At @j023 's request, here is a picture of the full suit in Cement. I got the drive yesterday and all of the photos are watermarked so it's not the best quality photo. But I will repost it once we have the color corrected version. In the meantime to give you guys an idea:

IMG_3880.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a cream/off-white colorway coming in the souvenir hoodie? Is cement that color?

Cement is a more neutral light/medium grey. It's darker than Bone (for people who have those tees).

We didn't run a cream/off-white colorway in these. The closest would be Sand which is much more neutral than the photos posted depict.

We are working on a cream/off-white colorway which will mostly debut in our tees.

Rstyle33

Reaction score
We're working on this now. The fabric is knitted, we're just working to get the colors dialed in. We placed a big yarn order with our US yarn spinner late last year in an effort to have more continuous stock of our Vintage/Artist Tees.

Heavyweight Vintage/Artist Tees are looking like they're going to drop before a restock of the classic Vintage Tees. That run will contain a restock of the Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tees along with the introduction of our new Twisted Supima fabric in those silhouettes.
Are there plans to restock the original Artist Tees? Still holding out on those ? what’s the difference with the twisted?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are there plans to restock the original Artist Tees? Still holding out on those ? what’s the difference with the twisted?

Yes! We're going to restock the original Artist Tees. Core colors will come back in those silhouettes along with new colors. We're working on that now.

Our Twisted Tri-Blend/Twisted Supima developments are a heavier weight jersey fabric than our original Artist Tee fabric. The original tees are made of a 10 ounce Supima jersey. The Twisted Tri-Blend/Twisted Supima styles are a 13 ounce jersey which is the heaviest jersey fabric we've released to date. We debuted the Twisted Tri-Blend during Black Friday and plan to release the Twisted Supima soon. We plan to have both fabrics in the line so that you guys can choose between going with the 10 ounce tee or the heavier weight 13 ounce tee.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So true, I can’t even watch it anymore. Their political agenda is far more important than jokes nowadays

most Tv , movies and even sports now are endless liberal propaganda and programming shoved down our throats. Sports used to be a break from this **** but not anymore.

At first it bothered me - but it actually freed up a lot of time for me to make more money, read more books, get outside more and enjoy nature. Taking a step back you realize how sick the average person is. consuming garbage on tv daily.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads