• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If a medium anti-expo fits perfectly should I size up to a large in vintage raw tees?

I'd recommend sticking with the same size. The Vintage Raw Hem is less oversized in the shoulders and sleeves, but I don't think it warrants sizing up.

If you receive it and decide you'd like a size up instead, let me know and I'll take care of you.

Dpsie

Reaction score
12EA1FFB-6CF7-4C0A-8428-1F3392D7897B.png

?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA black too in the mesh shorts?

The mesh shorts from our instagram story are a fit sample. We won't be making them in white. In production, they'll be colors and dye-sublimation patterns.

We generally develop fits in white as it's easiest to see the placement of everything and white (in my opinion) is the hardest color to really get dialed in. So, if it's good in white, it's good.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The mesh shorts from our instagram story are a fit sample. We won't be making them in white. In production, they'll be colors and dye-sublimation patterns.

We generally develop fits in white as it's easiest to see the placement of everything and white (in my opinion) is the hardest color to really get dialed in. So, if it's good in white, it's good.
totally makes sense! can’t wait!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hey Pat, could you share the sizing chart once it's finalized for the different sweats?

Yeah, of course. Once we have sizing charts up, I'll share those here with you guys.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The February StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code is: SFFEBRUARY10

We have new drops coming this month. I appreciate y'all being patient with us while we work to get everything out. We couldn't do this without you guys. Thank you!

UNI/FORM Los Angeles Premium Men's Clothing Brand

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

That's the third style of sweatpants we're dropping. We began developing sweatpants with this style and originally planned to drop it first but it took longer than all of the other pairs to get dialed in. Nine iterations later, they're finally ready.

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the third style of sweatpants we're dropping. We began developing sweatpants with this style and originally planned to drop it first but it took longer than all of the other pairs to get dialed in. Nine iterations later, they're finally ready.

Wow awesome.

Can you give us a breakdown of what is dropping and the differences between the styles?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wow awesome.

Can you give us a breakdown of what is dropping and the differences between the styles?

For sure.

There are three styles of sweatpants. Listed in terms of fit from the slimmest to the loosest they are:

1). Slim fit sweatpants with ribbed bottom cuff and front Riri zipper pockets- These are the sweatpants @EhVos posted the picture of above. They were on our story a couple days ago. They're made of our custom diagonal french terry and feature an elastic waistband, concealed dual Riri front zip pockets, a patch pocket on the back, natural drawstring with anglets, and ribbed cuffs at the leg opening. They are the slimmest style of of the three and are dropping last. They're pictured below in Ash Brown.
IMG_3681.jpeg

2). Slim/straight fit sweatpants with custom bungee and toggle at the hem- These were on our story a while ago and there was some discussion about them here. These are made of our custom diagonal french terry and feature an elastic waistband, in-seam front pockets, a patch pocket on the back, dyed-to match bungee cords with custom toggles to let in/out the hem, and a longer natural drawstring (without anglets). These feature more of a straight fit. It's a tailored fit but is slouchier/looser than the first sweatpant I described (above). These have been a hit with our fit models (to the point I'm surprised). They're telling me things I've never heard them say like "these are done, don't make any changes to these". An early preproduction sample in Ash Brown is pictured below (please note, in production, these will have a drawstring and the bungees will be dyed to match the french terry).
IMG_3366.jpeg

3). Heavyweight sweatpants with elastic cinch hem- These are the ones a lot of you guys have been asking about/waiting for. They're made of our new heavyweight fleece terry. They feature an elastic waistband, dual slash front pockets, a patch pocket on the back, natural drawstring with anglets, and elastic cuff at the leg opening. They're the loosest fit of the three and are crazy comfortable. Pictured below in Steel.
IMG_3414.jpeg

Last edited:

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sure.

There are three styles of sweatpants. Listed in terms of fit from the slimmest to the loosest they are:

1). Slim fit sweatpants with ribbed bottom cuff and front Riri zipper pockets- These are the sweatpants @EhVos posted the picture of above. They were on our story a couple days ago. They're made of our custom diagonal french terry and feature an elastic waistband, concealed dual Riri front zip pockets, a patch pocket on the back, natural drawstring with anglets, and ribbed cuffs at the leg opening. They are the slimmest style of of the three and are dropping last. They're pictured below in Ash Brown.
View attachment 1548496

2). Slim/straight fit sweatpants with custom bungee and toggle at the hem- These were on our story a while ago and there was some discussion about them here. These are made of our custom diagonal french terry and feature an elastic waistband, in-seam front pockets, a patch pocket on the back, dyed-to match bungee cords with custom toggles to let in/out the hem, and a longer natural drawstring (without anglets). These feature more of a straight fit. It's a tailored fit but is slouchier/looser than the first sweatpant I described (above). These have been a hit with our fit models (to the point I'm surprised). They're really good, but these guys are telling me things I've never heard them say like "these are done, don't make any changes to these". An early preproduction sample in Ash Brown is pictured below (please note, in production, these will have a drawstring and the bungess will be dyed to match the french terry).
View attachment 1548502

3). Heavyweight sweatpants with elastic cinch hem- These are the ones a lot of you guys have been asking about/waiting for. They're made of our new heavyweight fleece terry. They feature an elastic waistband, dual slash front pockets, a patch pocket on the back, natural drawstring with anglets, and elastic cuff at the leg opening. They're the loosest fit of the three and are crazy comfortable. Pictured below in Steel. View attachment 1548509
Well ****!!! Here we go! So hyped

dustinr

Reaction score
For sure.

View attachment 1548496

2). Slim/straight fit sweatpants with custom bungee and toggle at the hem- These were on our story a while ago and there was some discussion about them here. These are made of our custom diagonal french terry and feature an elastic waistband, in-seam front pockets, a patch pocket on the back, dyed-to match bungee cords with custom toggles to let in/out the hem, and a longer natural drawstring (without anglets). These feature more of a straight fit. It's a tailored fit but is slouchier/looser than the first sweatpant I described (above). These have been a hit with our fit models (to the point I'm surprised). They're really good, but these guys are telling me things I've never heard them say like "these are done, don't make any changes to these". An early preproduction sample in Ash Brown is pictured below (please note, in production, these will have a drawstring and the bungess will be dyed to match the french terry).
View attachment 1548502

3). Heavyweight sweatpants with elastic cinch hem- These are the ones a lot of you guys have been asking about/waiting for. They're made of our new heavyweight fleece terry. They feature an elastic waistband, dual slash front pockets, a patch pocket on the back, natural drawstring with anglets, and elastic cuff at the leg opening. They're the loosest fit of the three and are crazy comfortable. Pictured below in Steel. View attachment 1548509

goddammit I guess I’ll be buying all three pairs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads