• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got the raw edge vintage tee in grey to try out! Excited to see/feel the weight of the tee

Thank you so much. I hope you love that one!

I'm really excited for you guys to get the Twisted Tri-Blend stuff. I was feeling those while they were packing them today and remarking to the people in finishing, "these are really nice". Who agreed but I think mainly wanted me to stop messing up their workflow.

Those should start shipping out tomorrow. We expected to have them on Friday when they dropped, but the factory has been behind on this order.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just received my first piece, a vintage raw hem bone shirt. I must say I love it! The color and especially the fit is amazing. I’m a tweener when it comes to sizes. Sometimes I’m a medium, sometimes I’m a large. I ordered a large crossing my fingers it will work out and it did! Thankfully I don’t have to worry about exchanging sizes on orders I placed afterwards lol.

Also the personalized note was a nice touch ?

I'm so glad that worked out and appreciate the follow up! Thank you so much. We appreciate you and hope you love everything you have coming.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
With cuffs. Has become my favorite tee.

Coincidentally, Did a photoshoot in it over the summer, will post pics when I get them.

I'd love to see them when you do. We sold out of that one, but I'll let you know if one turns up as we're packing orders.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA

man I slept waiting on John Elliott to drop stuff (bad idea) lol are we going to see more of the tri blend hoodie sizes restock ?

also washed black and navy hoodies coming ?

uniform la for president ??

Heather Grey hoodies will restock eventually but there's not a date on it. We have another hoodie silhouette coming that will be in Heather Grey, though.

Washed Black and Washed Navy hoodies are in the works!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heather Grey hoodies will restock eventually but there's not a date on it. We have another hoodie silhouette coming that will be in Heather Grey, though.

How is this washed stuff going to compare to last years garment dyed stuff?

malcolmbw

Reaction score
Is the upcoming hoodie silhouette boxier/OS?? In the market for something a little looser, definite cop from me if so.

iamfudge

Reaction score

can you speak to the cut of the new silhouette?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How is this washed stuff going to compare to last years garment dyed stuff?

The new washed colors will be pigment dyed vs last years which were reactive dyed. Additionally, they'll have the new french terry and feature the updated silhouettes. So they'll be less slim through the arms/width and be better all around.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is the upcoming hoodie silhouette boxier/OS?? In the market for something a little looser, definite cop from me if so.
can you speak to the cut of the new silhouette?

The new hoodie is called the Souvenir Hoodie. It's inspired by the hoodies we get as mementos. It's looser/boxier than the Pull Over Hoodie, has a different kangaroo pocket, and a drawstring hood. I'll try to snap a shot of the sample I have tomorrow.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new washed colors will be pigment dyed vs last years which were reactive dyed. Additionally, they'll have the new french terry and feature the updated silhouettes. So they'll be less slim through the arms/width and be better all around.
Ugh... why you making me spend this kind of cash tho?

edlox

Reaction score
throwback to september when pat said the following...
As far as sweatpants go, we have three silhouettes we're working to put out. The first pair is planned to be in the run following the initial french terry run (mentioned above) along with Full Zip Hoodies. Within those three silhouettes is a pair in a heavyweight fleece terry fabric we've developed.

dat heavyweight :smile:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads