• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Rjb5183

Reaction score
I had to run by the factory to talk to them and snapped this shot of Fatigue for you guys.
View attachment 1507697
I apologize for the discrepancy. We’ve moved all of our ecomm shots to a new studio in order to streamline new product releases/creative. We’re going to address this moving forward.

The product shots made it looked like a more muted/washed Ash Brown but these pics are much better. You sold me! Added the crew and hoodie to the set for me.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The product shots made it looked like a more muted/washed Ash Brown but these pics are much better. You sold me! Added the crew and hoodie to the set for me.

Thank you so much! I hope you love it! It's a super versatile color.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fatigue shorts :hide:

JH_SF

Reaction score
Got the raw edge vintage tee in grey to try out! Excited to see/feel the weight of the tee

Supremec281

Reaction score
Just received my first piece, a vintage raw hem bone shirt. I must say I love it! The color and especially the fit is amazing. I’m a tweener when it comes to sizes. Sometimes I’m a medium, sometimes I’m a large. I ordered a large crossing my fingers it will work out and it did! Thankfully I don’t have to worry about exchanging sizes on orders I placed afterwards lol.

Also the personalized note was a nice touch ?

Last edited:

malcolm4819

Reaction score
My dude! Thank you!

Yessir! I appreciate you! Thank you!

Thank you so much! I hope you love it! The Long Sleeve Crew in Black with or without the cuffs?
With cuffs. Has become my favorite tee.

Coincidentally, Did a photoshoot in it over the summer, will post pics when I get them.

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA

man I slept waiting on John Elliott to drop stuff (bad idea) lol are we going to see more of the tri blend hoodie sizes restock ?

also washed black and navy hoodies coming ?

uniform la for president ??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads