• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn had a work meeting and missed out on the large grey hoodie. Sized up to an XL, hopefully it won't be too loose though measurements don't seem to be. Speaking of fit pics, here is the sand hoodie x-posted from the 18 east thread.

zoo.jpg

If you guys had dropped elastic hem sweatpants my whole Black Friday shopping would've been complete

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn had a work meeting and missed out on the large grey hoodie. Sized up to an XL, hopefully it won't be too loose though measurements don't seem to be. Speaking of fit pics, here is the sand hoodie x-posted from the 18 east thread.

View attachment 1507692

If you guys had dropped elastic hem sweatpants my whole Black Friday shopping would've been complete

TTS fits well but I prefer to size up in the UniformLA hoodies (6' 165 and large ULA hoodies)...I suspect it will be a good fit.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I had to run by the factory to talk to them and snapped this shot of Fatigue for you guys.
5017BA52-748F-475B-8558-779BC6ED5612.jpeg

I apologize for the discrepancy. We’ve moved all of our ecomm shots to a new studio in order to streamline new product releases/creative. We’re going to address this moving forward.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I ordered a large, probably be a tighter fit but hopefully ill be good.

I just prefer hoodies a bit oversized. I'm sure yours will work. 40" chest for reference and both medium and large fit perfectly well.

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
Had to break my abstinence from making BF purchases again to grab the fatigue hoodie. The original black pullover hoodie is one of my favorites in my rotation, so stoked to check out the latest iteration!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pat coming in clutch saving BF and cyber Monday this year...just copped the grey and black sweat shorts, can't wait!

I appreciate you! Thank you so much! Those are both great pickups!

View attachment 1507683
Long time lurker, first time buyer. Very excited for these pieces!

Thank you so much! I hope you love everything! I'm glad you were able to grab the Heather Grey hoodie before it sold out in your size. We appreciate you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 1507692

Thank you so much! I love the shot of the OG Sand and the little one. Elastic hem sweatpants are coming.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Large hoodie and large zip hoodie (my wife took my mediums lol)

Hahaha it makes my day everytime I hear this (about your wife taking your hoodies).

Looks good. I ordered a large, probably be a tighter fit but hopefully ill be good.

We've dialed in the fit/details of the Pull Over Hoodie since the first run, so they won't fit exactly the same. The hood is now one piece (and a better size) instead of the two piece hood like the originals, the french terry and rib received an upgrade, the overall fit is more dialed in, and the kangaroo pocket has better dimensions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads