• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

MMcFly

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the length of the vintage crewneck has been shortened? Compared to the raw hem it's significantly shorter. I like the vintage tees I have, but if they were a bit shorter I'd grab more.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 3.05.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 3.05.24 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 68

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the length of the vintage crewneck has been shortened? Compared to the raw hem it's significantly shorter. I like the vintage tees I have, but if they were a bit shorter I'd grab more.
Iirc The raw hem is a tad longer to accommodate the eventual rolling of the hem

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The raw hems are amazing and the new neckline is awesome. Not droopy but just enough extra room. They seem to not be as popular as the vintage or artist...but they are my personal fave.

Loganmo

Reaction score
The raw hems are amazing and the new neckline is awesome. Not droopy but just enough extra room. They seem to not be as popular as the vintage or artist...but they are my personal fave.
How similar are they to anti expo from JE?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How similar are they to anti expo from JE?
vintage raw hem > anti-expo

So I have several JE Anti - Expos. I like them. But I have found the sizing inconsistent them, and the fit just isn't as dialed in.

Uniform LA has the ideal fit. Its dialed in and flattering. The quality I have found is better. The washed black vintage raw hem was the first I ordered and became an instant favorite. I beat the hell out of it all summer and it still looks great.

Think of it this way.
- JE Anti-Expo is a BMW M340i . Its fast, luxurious, you will be happy, and a brunch chick would be happy to ride in the passengers seat.
- Uniform LA is the BMW M4 Competition. Sure its faster, more luxurious and looks better. But its more than that. It has that coveted X factor. Wilhelmina models are now fighting to be with you, and you're leaving half of them on read. To the average Joe, both cars, and T shirts are similar. But to those that know...well, we understand they are entirely different universes.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm far to humble to refer to myself with those words, but thanks for the compliment man. It means a lot coming from you.
Honestly I can’t figure out if you’re trolling... I do appreciate the laughs, but sometimes I wonder if I should be laughing

Loganmo

Reaction score
So I have several JE Anti - Expos. I like them. But I have found the sizing inconsistent them, and the fit just isn't as dialed in.

Uniform LA has the ideal fit. Its dialed in and flattering. The quality I have found is better. The washed black vintage raw hem was the first I ordered and became an instant favorite. I beat the hell out of it all summer and it still looks great.

Think of it this way.
- JE Anti-Expo is a BMW M340i . Its fast, luxurious, you will be happy, and a brunch chick would be happy to ride in the passengers seat.
- Uniform LA is the BMW M4 Competition. Sure its faster, more luxurious and looks better. But its more than that. It has that coveted X factor. Wilhelmina models are now fighting to be with you, and you're leaving half of them on read. To the average Joe, both cars, and T shirts are similar. But to those that know...well, we understand they are entirely different universes.

Ok i'm sold thanks

mrballs

Reaction score
Ok i'm sold thanks
Its meant to fit a little bit slimmer while retaining the overall silhouette.

JE's cotton feels a little rough due to the recycled nature, while uniform's made from supima which has a silk like feel to it. Alot more breathable too.

Joebo21

Reaction score

Think of it this way.

define "brunch chick"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads