• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Rjb5183

Reaction score
Grabbed one of everything. Can’t wait to get these in hand, Pat. They look incredible!

P.S accidentally ordered the first two separately in fear of them selling out before grabbing the others but feel free to combine them in shipping up to SF!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone on the fence... I encourage you to become a MOULA ™️ (Man of UniformLA). Do this and expect the following dominoes to fail in place.

1.trophy wife
2. Corner office + stock options
3. body fat just melts.
4 extreme energy , confidence and athletic skills

Take the plunge... don’t be scared of the success that awaits you.

We're UNI/FORM LA and we approve this message.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This new stuff is the only clothes I've been looking forward to this black friday. Thanks for making such high quality and high value clothes!

This absolute makes all the hectic weeks leading up to this worth it. Thank you so much.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Copped these blended bad boys!!! Can’t wait for further releases + restocks :)

I hope you love them. Thank you so much! We're working to get those new releases and restocks out ASAP.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
copped all 4 ... first foray into long sleeve and have all the raw hems and most of the artist colorways

I appreciate you! Thank you so much. I hope you love these. They're really impressive in hand/on body.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
loool

i haven't bought anything really, thankful for this uniform drop

a good looking heavyweight grey is so hard to come by, especially in a good fit. copped a vintage tee and artist LS

You've earned it. You've stayed strong on every iPhone drop since the first one.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.14.27 PM.png

It's nice to see you treat yourself. I hope you love the tees!

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Copped the new artist t, looking forward to seeing how the new material and fit is. It’s damn hot to wear Ls t’s here

I need to move further south apparently. I've been sitting with a blanket on my lap all day freezing. Heavy granddad vibes.

I hope you love the tee! Thank you so much for the support.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Managed to get a couple too. They sound awesome.

I appreciate you, brother. Thank you so much!

Got my twisted vintage crew...ready for these next dropsssssssss up to 5 pieces in two days lol

My man! We couldn't do this without you. Thank you!

I think you're gonna love this next drop.

Grabbed the vintage raw hem tri blend in a Large. Looking forward to the next drop before this sale ends and my first piece that’s suppose to be delivered on Tuesday :cool:

Thank you so much! I hope you love your order and this tee. Thank you so much for the support and for being a part of our community here. We appreciate you.

Scooped the twisted Artist Tee and a couple of (non twisted) Vintage crew necks! My only BF purchases so far this year. I was trying to hold off, but after missing out on the first drop of Artist Tees I couldn’t make the same mistake twice!

I hope you love tees! I'm a big fan of that Washed Navy as well the other two you picked up. I appreciate you! Thank you so much!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Grabbed one of everything. Can’t wait to get these in hand, Pat. They look incredible!

P.S accidentally ordered the first two separately in fear of them selling out before grabbing the others but feel free to combine them in shipping up to SF!

I appreciate you! Thank you so much. I hope you love these. They're even better on.

I'll make sure we combine your two orders.

NamD

Reaction score
I need to move further south apparently. I've been sitting with a blanket on my lap all day freezing. Heavy granddad vibes.

I hope you love the tee! Thank you so much for the support.

its been primo convertible weather down in OC

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s cold out in the hamptons right now... I need a hoodie, sweatpants , and maybe some sweatshorts for chilling around the house...

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out in the Hampton’s huh?

looks like I might be spending the winter out here, or maybe up at lake Winnipesaukee. Manhattan is probably about to shut down again unfortunately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads