• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Copped

Attachments

• 518D6032-1374-484D-9024-9E79CDC011BF.jpeg
    518D6032-1374-484D-9024-9E79CDC011BF.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 50

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does this basically look like Ben's shirt visually but it's a heavier? I was actually considering getting another Ben's shirt as the first one ran slim (even though I sized up) but will get this instead of it's not too much heavier.

How much heavier is it compared to the supima artist tees? What's the weight of each? Thanks

These do look similar to Ben's Shirt colorwise. We use the same yarn to make these as we use on Ben's Shirt. The tri-blend yarn is only available in one size, which is why when a lot of brands try to translate their heavier weight silhouettes into a tri-blend fabric it ends up really drapey (due to the lighterweight fabric). The innovation in this, is taking that same yarn and knitting it in a way that we're able to achieve a true heavyweight tri-blend fabric.

To answer your questions on the different tees:

Ben's shirt is about 150 gsm or 7/7.5 ounces
Vintages tees are about 200gsm or 10 ounces
Twisted Tri-Blend is about 250gsm or 12/12.5 ounces

I hope that helps.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks man. Picked up an Artist T in the new blend + a Coyote vintage raw hem.

Can't wait to get them in!

I appreciate you! Thank you so much. That's a great combo.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Not sure if you are going to reveal it yet, but worth asking, any expected release date for the sweats and denim?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Loganmo

Reaction score
Excited to see the new drop. What T shirts do you guys recommend I try as my first pieces? I typically wear JE stuff. Open to any suggestions.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA Thanks! Picked up the Artist and Artist LS. What is the weight of the fabric?

I appreciate you, brother! Thank you. The weight of this Twisted Tri-Blend Fabric is 12/12.5 ounces. This is our heaviest jersey fabric to date. You'll have to share your thoughts when you get them, but I think you're really gonna like them.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
dope! just copped a vintage crew ss, and this is after i ordered a ben's shirt on wednesday. can't wait to get both in and compare the 2. also still constantly refreshing the site for restocks lol

I appreciate you! I hope you love everything. I definitely think there's a place for both tees. Ben's Shirt is a classic t-shirt weight where this one is heavyweight and more substantial.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I wear a M in JE Uni L/S am I an M in the Artist L/S?

If you like the fit of that M, I'd stick to the same size in the Artist Long Sleeve.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered the SS tri blend! For $36 that’s a steal. I can’t wait to get it in!

Right? Once you get this one in hand, I think you're gonna think it's even more of a steal. I hope you love the tee. Thank you so much for the support!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat, can we expect to see more drops before the end of the sale? Trying to determine if I should set some extra money aside, lol @UNIFORMLA

Yes, we have another bigger drop coming before the sale wraps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads