• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Rjb5183

Reaction score
Thanks, Pat. Grabbed some more of what was left in my size. Can’t wait to see what’s coming!

-Rob

Loganmo

Reaction score
Bummer, was looking forward to trying the brand out via Black Friday but seems most of the shirts are sold out in M. Are there any plans for a restock while the sale is still going?

Xam

Reaction score
Bummer, was looking forward to trying the brand out via Black Friday but seems most of the shirts are sold out in M. Are there any plans for a restock while the sale is still going?

I'm in the same camp :brick: Gotta be diligent about checking these threads for BF sales

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I'm in the same camp :brick: Gotta be diligent about checking these threads for BF sales

its okay my friends...
lest we forget the great words of pat himself
may our cups be over runneth with elevated basics in high end materials

I appreciate you. Thank you!

Stay tuned. Drops are coming.

:)

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
only bought 3 shirts because that's basically all the Ms that were left. would have bought 3 more long tees and a few more shirts if any of the artists were in stock!

Thank you so much! I hear you on the low stock. Stay tuned. We've got more stuff coming.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Picked up a shirt for my bro, hoping for some more artist t’s to restock and the new stuff to drop

Thank you! I hope he loves the tee! New stuff is coming.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, Pat. Grabbed some more of what was left in my size. Can’t wait to see what’s coming!

-Rob

My dude! I appreciate you, Rob. Thank you so much! I hope you love the tees and sweatshirt you picked up.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

This is the perfect time to pick up your first piece from us. We've got some great stuff coming still that you can take advantage of on this sale. Stay tuned.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Literally don’t sleep the next two days lol

malcolmbw

Reaction score
Fingers crossed the pullover hoodies drop tomorrow, they look amazing from the little we saw :)

Supremec281

Reaction score
This is the perfect time to pick up your first piece from us. We've got some great stuff coming still that you can take advantage of on this sale. Stay tuned.
Nice! I was put on to these tees by a friend of mine. Bought my first piece a few days ago and bought some yesterday. Looking forward to more of the tees that were sold out in my size ?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Hoodie
Black Vintage Tee
10421731-038B-49E8-9984-FF55C6EE3E04.jpeg

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey, sorry, first time posting here, but does the u-neck have the largest neck opening of all t-shirts?

are there any examples of people who've purposely sized up in it (to exaggerate the larger neck opening, along with getting an overall oversized fit)?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads