• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dope fits! What pants are those with the white long sleeve artist tee and white raw hem?

Thanks brother.

The navy (with white long sleeve) are Lululemon ABC joggers.

The green (with white raw hem) are Maharashi cotton twill cargos. Basically identical to the 8016 model but without the Snocord Adjustments.

nosurrender414

Reaction score
Really minor thing but can you please add the ability to add a coupon code to Apple Pay? I prefer ordering that way but there does not seem to be a way to use a code.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really minor thing but can you please add the ability to add a coupon code to Apple Pay? I prefer ordering that way but there does not seem to be a way to use a code.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I didn't realize that was an issue and appreciate you pointing it out. I'm looking into it now.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

This is a functionality issue on Shopify. You can do it, but it's a bit counterintuitive.

Once you add things to your cart, click "CHECKOUT" not the "Apple Pay" quick check out button.

It will take you to this screen:

IMG_2625.png

Click next to the cart icon where it says "Show order summary" and enter the discount code:

IMG_2623.png

Click "Hide order summary" to collapse the dropdown and click "Apple Pay"

IMG_2624.png

I'm opening a Shopify ticket to see if there's a way to can make this a bit more streamlined. Or have it accessible at the end of the checkout instead of exclusively as a "Quick Pay" option.

nosurrender414

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the quick reply. With other sites I've seen it where you can enter a code on the Apple Pay check out screen. For some reason, if you have an account or ordered before, you cannot even get to this screen. Not a huge deal at all but would be nice to be able to do everything through Apple Pay.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the quick reply. With other sites I've seen it where you can enter a code on the Apple Pay check out screen. For some reason, if you have an account or ordered before, you cannot even get to this screen. Not a huge deal at all but would be nice to be able to do everything through Apple Pay.

Hmm. Thank you for letting me know. I will work to get this fixed. I want it to be as easy as possible for you to pay via your preferred method of payment.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I worked with our developer today to get it to function like this. It should work now so that it's an option at check out if you're using safari (not chrome) on ios or an apple pay enabled macbook/ipad. Please send me a message if it's not functioning like this for you and I'll get it fixed.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just restocked a size XS Artist Tee in Washed Black and a size S Artist Long Sleeve in Bone and Washed Black.

I wanted to give you guys a heads up as I know some people were looking for them.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just restocked a size XS Artist Tee in Washed Black and a size S Artist Long Sleeve in Bone and Washed Black.

I wanted to give you guys a heads up as I know some people were looking for them.
is this a returned item?
any news on scheduled restock for the artist tees? :D

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
is this a returned item?
any news on scheduled restock for the artist tees? :D

Yes, that's from a customer that bought multiple sizes and kept the other size.

We're in the early stages of a restock for the Artist Tees. Right now, we're working to get the fabric knit.

We have more Artist Tees coming in our Twisted Tri-Blend fabric this next run. I highly recommend those. The Twisted Tri-Blend is our most substantial jersey fabric to date.

Last edited:

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's from a customer that bought multiple sizes and kept the other size.

We're in the early stages of a restock for the Artist Tees. Right now, we're working to get the fabric knit.

We have more Artist Tees coming in our Twisted Tri-Blend fabric this next run. I highly recommend those. The Twisted Tri-Blend is our most substantial jersey fabric to date.
well ****! i'm gonna have to get in early for those :D

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads