• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We're getting there!

I was at the factory all day going over development and overseeing this production. Everything is in sewing. Things are going slower than normal as we're only working with 5-6 sewers due to COVID-19 precautions. Normally, we'd have more people on the sewing floor but as we're focused on their safety, it's not possible right now.

They're doing one style at a time, beginning with the classic tees. The Tri-Blend and Micromodal/Supima Crew Necks and U Necks are going to be done first. I'm working to get things as they finish so we can restock everything as soon as we have it. We're hoping to have Ben's Shirt/Crew Necks, U Necks, and 3-Packs restocked first, followed by Black and White Vintage Tees, and then the Artist Tees (along with all the new colors of the Vintages Tees).

Following this production, we're going to begin making french terry styles beginning with Crew Neck Sweatshirts, Pull Over Hoodies, and Sweatshorts. These french terry styles are far and away the best french terry stuff we've made. I can't wait for you guys to get what we have coming. Every fit model has tried to keep the sweatshirt, hoodie, and sweatshorts samples.

Last edited:

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're getting there!

I was at the factory all day going over development and overseeing this production. Everything is in sewing. But things are going slower than normal as we're only working with 5-6 sewers due to COVID-19 precautions. Normally, we'd have more people on the sewing floor but as we're focused on their safety, it's not possible right now.

They're doing one style at a time, beginning with the classic tees. The Tri-Blend and Micromodal/Supima Crew Necks and U Necks are going to be done first. I'm working to get things as they finish so we can restock everything as soon as we have it. We're hoping to have Ben's Shirt/Crew Necks, U Necks, and 3-Packs restocked first, followed by Black and White Vintage Tees, and then the Artist Tees (along with all the new colors of the Vintages Tees).

Following this production, we're going to begin making french terry styles beginning with Crew Neck Sweatshirts, Pull Over Hoodies, and Sweatshorts. These french terry styles are far and away the best french terry stuff we've made. I can't wait for you guys to get what we have coming. Every fit model has tried to keep the sweatshirt, hoodie, and sweatshorts samples.

As an overseas guy it would have been great if all are released together so I can save on shipping but that'd be pretty selfish of me :D
Looking forward to them dropping soon!

mrballs

Reaction score
Noooo why are the new vintage tees last! All jokes aside, we appreciate your dedication and keep safe please.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As an overseas guy it would have been great if all are released together so I can save on shipping but that'd be pretty selfish of me :D
Looking forward to them dropping soon!

I completely understand and appreciate you bringing this up. In the future, we're working to be more organized and regimented in our drops. Our international customers are important to us and we want to make things as seamless for you guys as possible (so that you can avoid paying excess shipping when possible). Right now, while it's a bit chaotic, our goal is to get stuff out ASAP to customers who have been waiting a while for these restocks/releases. In the future we plan to release more items at the same time so you can avoid multiple shipping charges. We also plan to have restocks/releases be faster and more of a regular occurance.

We appreciate you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Noooo why are the new vintage tees last! All jokes aside, we appreciate your dedication and keep safe please.

Hahaha it's these photos/flats...

I appreciate you! Thank you for being patient with us.

Deceive

Reaction score
We're getting there!

I was at the factory all day going over development and overseeing this production. Everything is in sewing. Things are going slower than normal as we're only working with 5-6 sewers due to COVID-19 precautions. Normally, we'd have more people on the sewing floor but as we're focused on their safety, it's not possible right now.

Can’t wait!

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
also just wanted to ask if sweatpants are still in the mix, i saw sweatshorts, thanks bro and Good luck! Hype for everything

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
also just wanted to ask if sweatpants are still in the mix, i saw sweatshorts, thanks bro and Good luck! Hype for everything

Yessir! Sweatpants are still coming. We have three styles on the way for fall/winter. The initial pair was supposed to debut in the spring prior to everything shutting down.

Because they require hardware from Riri, they're slated to be in the next french terry run, but I'm working to see if we can get the first pair out with the sweatshorts, Pull Over Hoodie, and Crew Neck Sweatshirt.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Never posted on this forum. Actually found out about the brand from some dude on the JE forum and glad I did. Started with classic tees but recently grabbed a Black Vintage Raw hem and it's my favorite shirt right now. Cant wait for some additional colors here.

Also - that terry sounds nice. Excited to buy more **** I don't need :)

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Never posted on this forum. Actually found out about the brand from some dude on the JE forum and glad I did. Started with classic tees but recently grabbed a Black Vintage Raw hem and it's my favorite shirt right now. Cant wait for some additional colors here.

my friend, your other shirts will quickly become the ones you dont need :)

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'm so glad that Vintage Raw Hem's worked out! We'll have new colors shortly.

I think you're going to love the french terry. The Pull Over Hoodie and Crew Neck Sweatshirt are perfect for those cool evenings at the beach.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We're scheduled to receive the Classic Tees (in Black, White, and Tri-Blend Grey) next week along with (I hope) Black and White Vintage Tees (Vintage Raw Hem and Vintage Crew Neck). The Vintage Tees/Artist Tee in all of the colors are scheduled for the week after next.

I appreciate you guys being patient. The lack of sewers has greatly impacted the delivery on this.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're scheduled to receive the Classic Tees (in Black, White, and Tri-Blend Grey) next week along with (I hope) Black and White Vintage Tees (Vintage Raw Hem and Vintage Crew Neck). The Vintage Tees/Artist Tee in all of the colors are scheduled for the week after next.

I appreciate you guys being patient. The lack of sewers has greatly impacted the delivery on this.

Artist Tee in 2 weeks!?

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Being patient with the washed black vintage tee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads