• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

edlox

Reaction score
Yessir! As @Atao pointed out, the Artist Tee and Artist Long Sleeve are dropping in:
Black
White
Washed Black
Washed Navy
Coyote
Brown
Bone (Stone - we changed the name of this one)
these same colors for vintage tees, correct? is fatigue getting a re-up or is it going away?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
these same colors for vintage tees, correct? is fatigue getting a re-up or is it going away?

Yes, both short sleeve Vintage Tees (Vintage Crew Neck and Vintage Raw Hem) will be restocking/debuting in those colors. The Vintage Long Sleeve will be restocked on our next run.

Fatigue isn't getting re-upped on this run but will be restocking eventually. It's making a debut in french terry this fall.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any updates?

I apologize about the lack of updates. We've experienced a few delays due to the pandemic that have pushed us way past when I originally expected to have everything. We're in production and are told we'll have everything in two weeks. I'm working to simultaneously get the product flats done.

Once we receive everything and are able to get the flats, I'm going to put everything up on the site with the flats and measurements so there's no further delay and you guys can grab them. I appreciate you guys being patient with us and apologize that it's taken so long.

Once tees are complete, we're going into production with some french terry restocks and new products. We have a lot scheduled for the fall.

JSK165

Reaction score
I apologize about the lack of updates. We've experienced a few delays due to the pandemic that have pushed us way past when I originally expected to have everything. We're in production and are told we'll have everything in two weeks. I'm working to simultaneously get the product flats done.

Once we receive everything and are able to get the flats, I'm going to put everything up on the site with the flats and measurements so there's no further delay and you guys can grab them. I appreciate you guys being patient with us and apologize that it's taken so long.

Once tees are complete, we're going into production with some french terry restocks and new products. We have a lot scheduled for the fall.
Nice. Wasn’t trying to pester, just looking forward to those and want to keep supporting the good guys during this time!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We appreciate you. Thank you! It's absolutely no bother.

I personally feel bad that it's taken so long and I quoted a timeframe that we missed by a lot.

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA hey Patty, will you guys be rolling out a grey hoodie in a similar shade to Ben’s shirt at some point this year (if everything goes smooth production wise) in the same cut as your current hoodies?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA hey Patty, will you guys be rolling out a grey hoodie in a similar shade to Ben’s shirt at some point this year (if everything goes smooth production wise) in the same cut as your current hoodies?

Mack P! Impeccably timed question. Yessir. We just got this out of development on Monday. That's our development french terry folded in the center (with two swatches sitting on it). The swatch sitting on it in the lower right is a tri-blend jersey fabric similar to what we use on Ben's Shirt to give you an idea of the comparison. We're working on the matching rib now.

IMG_2031.jpeg

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mack P! Impeccably timed question. Yessir. We just got this out of development on Monday. That's our development french terry folded in the center (with two swatches sitting on it). The swatch sitting on it in the lower right is a tri-blend jersey fabric similar to what we use on Ben's Shirt to give you an idea of the comparison. We're working on the matching the rib now,

View attachment 1433602
hell yeah! looks amazing and can’t wait to grab one

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hear me now , and hear me once and for all.

I name the UniformLA Vintage Raw Hem T Shirt as the best t shirt of all time.

We need several shades of blue. A proper masculine burgundy. mustard. Rust. Green. A light grey color.

The people have spoken.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hear me now , and hear me once and for all.

I name the UniformLA Vintage Raw Hem T Shirt as the best t shirt of all time.

We need several shades of blue. A proper masculine burgundy. mustard. Rust. Green. A light grey color.

The people have spoken.

The people have spoken and so it shall come to pass.

We've got that first shade of blue and that light grey color coming in this production.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads