• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

papillo

Reaction score
Got my first set of Tee's from you guys and im really impressed. The handwritten note is an extra nice touch. Do you guys have plans to offer pocket tees?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm so glad those tees worked out!

We do have pocket tees in the plans. We're developing silhouettes in a classic weight 100% Supima cotton that's slated to include a pocket tee.

Is there a particular pocket tee out now that you really like? I'd love to see a reference of what you like/are looking for.

duanejosey

Reaction score
Doesn’t compare, it’s just a cheap brand, I liked the look so I bought them. ??‍♂️

Checked out these guys off of the strength of this post and ordered some tees to tide me over until Uniform restocks. They actually fit very well.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to give you guys an update. We're running a bit behind in production. Unfortunately, we've dealt with a number of delays due to the pandemic. We're moving as fast as we can but things are unpredictable at the moment, as I'm sure you can imagine. I'll give you guys a better update once I know more. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Last edited:

WAhusky

Reaction score
WTS: SZ Large Vintage Crew Neck Tee Washed Black still brand new in packaging - $45 shipped

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fabric is in finishing for both. We've got the patterns set, we're just waiting for that and we'll be in production. We're finalizing colors on the tees, which I'll share with you guys shortly. We have a light gray coming that I absolutely love.

Hey Pat, hope everything is going well with you. Do you happen to have any updates on the sweatpants? Is there going to be a looser silhouette? And is it going to have a ribbed or ruched hem? I prefer the latter, there's more possibilities.

Also what would the weight be? Similar to the hoodies? What is that weight (in ounces) btw? Thanks!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat, hope everything is going well with you. Do you happen to have any updates on the sweatpants? Is there going to be a looser silhouette? And is it going to have a ribbed or ruched hem? I prefer the latter, there's more possibilities.

Also what would the weight be? Similar to the hoodies? What is that weight (in ounces) btw? Thanks!

Hey! I hope you're doing well. We have three pairs of sweatpants slated to release this fall/winter. The first is a slimmer pair (that I posted a picture of) which has two front Riri zip pockets and ribbed cuffs. They were slated to debut this spring but were delayed due to the pandemic. The second is a slightly looser silhouette with side seam pockets, a longer inseam, and toggle cuffs. The third is heavier and looser than both of those with an elastic cuff.

The first two sweatpants will be in our signature french terry which is 17-18 ounces (similar to the hoodies). The third will be in a new heavyweight french terry.

When you say "ruched hem" do you mean something like this: https://www.revolve.com/1-state-ruched-hem-jogger/dp/1STR-WP15/ ?

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey! I hope you're doing well. We have three pairs of sweatpants slated to release this fall/winter. The first is a slimmer pair (that I posted a picture of) which has two front Riri zip pockets and ribbed cuffs. They were slated to debut this spring but were delayed due to the pandemic. The second is a slightly looser silhouette with side seam pockets, a longer inseam, and toggle cuffs. The third is heavier and looser than both of those with an elastic cuff.

The first two sweatpants will be in our signature french terry which is 17-18 ounces (similar to the hoodies). The third will be in a new heavyweight french terry.

When you say "ruched hem" do you mean something like this: https://www.revolve.com/1-state-ruched-hem-jogger/dp/1STR-WP15/ ?

Thanks. Sorry the ruched hem sounds like the elastic cuff. I've seen sites/brands refer to it as ruched cuff like the JE vintage fleece sweatpants. Wish I got a pair of those a size larger, if your third pair isn't too much heavier I'll definitely grab at least a couple.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn sounds like you’re cookin over there, can’t wait!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Heavyweight sweats? ?

Will see see Crews/Hoodies in similar weight?
@UNIFORMLA

Yessir! We have a new looser silhouette coming in a sweatshirt and hoodie that's also slated to be released in the heavyweight french terry.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. Sorry the ruched hem sounds like the elastic cuff. I've seen sites/brands refer to it as ruched cuff like the JE vintage fleece sweatpants. Wish I got a pair of those a size larger, if your third pair isn't too much heavier I'll definitely grab at least a couple.

I thought maybe that's what you were referring to but wanted to clarify as I wasn't familiar with the term ruched hem. I guess technically the third one has a "cinched hem" (which is like those sweatpants).

Damn sounds like you’re cookin over there, can’t wait!

:stirpot:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads