• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meant more that it seems like slightly more relaxed would go with that boxier style. Vintage neck is good on the vintage tee. We're not all powerlifters.

lol I’m not a power lifter either... just find it interesting reading some previous comments regarding the neck being too tight. ??‍♂️
But yes the boxier design would look great with a relaxed neck. By the way, @UNIFORMLA did mention they have redesigned the neck of the vintage tee for a slightly more relaxed feel.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's great news. Is the artist tee going to be part of that production run or not till later? Is the neck on that style going to be bigger than on the vintage tee?

The Artist Tee is going to be a part of this production along with restocks of the Vintage Crew Neck, Vintage Raw Hem, and updated core tees (Crew Neck, U Neck, Ben's Shirt).

As @j023 mentioned, after the last production, we adjusted the neck on the Vintage Tees to be slightly larger which will be reflected in this run. The Artist Tees will have a neck that is slightly larger than the updated Vintage Tees. It's a great tee that I'm excited for you guys to get.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA Looking forward to the artist tee. All I can think of is the now-defunct American Apparel Le Big T. Fun cut, absolutely terrible fabric they used.

I'm a big fan of your U Neck tees, will there be a long sleeve version anytime soon?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA Looking forward to the artist tee. All I can think of is the now-defunct American Apparel Le Big T. Fun cut, absolutely terrible fabric they used.

I'm a big fan of your U Neck tees, will there be a long sleeve version anytime soon?

I'll have to look into that tee from American Apparel. I'm not familiar with that one, but am gonna do some research.

I'm really glad you're enjoying the U Necks you picked up! I've been wearing the U Neck sample we got back from preproduction for a few days now (to make sure it holds up) and am a big fan of that one myself. We currently don't have a long sleeve version in development, but it's something that's been suggested a few times and I think we'll start to explore. I appreciate the suggestion and support. Thank you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The micromodal is dope but would also love to see the U neck and/or curved hem in the heavier vintage weight.

A boxier, heavier, shorter u neck would be interesting

I appreciate the suggestions. We haven't thought about reinterpreting the U Neck in different fabrics/ silhouettes but I do agree that these could be interesting. Thank you!

modagg

Reaction score
Some L/S vintage tees came in the mail last day; very nice. Hopefully when this pandemic situation is over, short sleeve will be restocked.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
could you clarify what items are scheduled for a restock?

Of course. On this run, we're restocking:

Crew Neck: Black, White
Ben's Shirt: Tri-Blend Grey
U Neck: Black, White, Tri-Blend Grey
Vintage Crew Neck: Black, White, Washed Black
Vintage Raw Hem: Black, White, Washed Black

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks! what's the time frame like, if I may ask again :D

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

do these vintage crews have the new slightly looser neckline?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics