• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for May is: SFMAY10

We appreciate you guys and are working to make restocks/new releases happen ASAP.

UNI/FORM Premium Men's Clothing Brand

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do you like the evan kinori? havent had a chance to check out but his shop is right next to my place
Quality is on another level. You should def check out his stuff. A lot of it is OS and he utilizes very premium and unique materials in small batches so I don’t feel bad paying retail.

tliu91

Reaction score
I have 2 white short sleeve vintage crews and 2 black short sleeve vintage crews in large for sale, all worn 1x. pm me!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking good. what is coast denim and how do you compare it to JE?
Doesn’t compare, it’s just a cheap brand, I liked the look so I bought them. ??‍♂️

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t compare, it’s just a cheap brand, I liked the look so I bought them. ??‍♂️

oh ok. yeah i checked it out after seeing your post. i think they style their denim quite nicely!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA any updates on the restock? hope all is well with you!

Yes! Los Angeles lifted it's mask only orders (where they could only produce face masks) on our knit factory this past friday so we're finally able to head into production. We've gotten back a few pre-production samples of tees this week and are hoping to head into full production next week which would put restocks on current colors that are restocking about 3 weeks out and new colors slightly longer depending on the creative (on model photos/flats/etc).

In this downtime, we've been fortunate enough to continue working with our pattern makers, sample sewers, and fabric partners to plan for the future which I'm looking forward to sharing as it gets closer. I think you guys are gonna love it.

We appreciate you! Thank you for being patient with this restock.

JSK165

Reaction score
Yes! Los Angeles lifted it's mask only orders (where they could only produce face masks) on our knit factory this past friday so we're finally able to head into production. We've gotten back a few pre-production samples of tees this week and are hoping to head into full production next week which would put restocks on current colors that are restocking about 3 weeks out and new colors slightly longer depending on the creative (on model photos/flats/etc).

In this downtime, we've been fortunate enough to continue working with our pattern makers, sample sewers, and fabric partners to plan for the future which I'm looking forward to sharing as it gets closer. I think you guys are gonna love it.

We appreciate you! Thank you for being patient with this restock.
That's great news. Is the artist tee going to be part of that production run or not till later? Is the neck on that style going to be bigger than on the vintage tee?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I gotta ask how big are your guys’ necks!? I mean I don’t have a skinny neck and I have had no issues with the vintage tee.

JSK165

Reaction score
Man, I gotta ask how big are your guys’ necks!? I mean I don’t have a skinny neck and I have had no issues with the vintage tee.
Meant more that it seems like slightly more relaxed would go with that boxier style. Vintage neck is good on the vintage tee. We're not all powerlifters.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads