• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Vintage tank for my WFH fit today...
copped the sand and white yesterday too. Hoping for more of these including black!

View attachment 1375351

Love this. The official fit of WFH. Black and other colors are in the plans. The goal was to have them out this summer but plans may change as I'm unsure when we'll be able to go back into production again. We appreciate you! Thank you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA will purposely stretching the necks on the tees cause bacon neck? Thanks.

I wouldn't recommend this on the Micromodal/Supima tees. On the Tri-blend Grey/Vintage Tees, it depends on how hard you're stretching/pulling on the neck. I've done this to one of my Vintage Tees and it was fine, but I wasn't going crazy on it. I'd recommend taking the back neck tag out before doing it as excessive stress on where that's sewn in can cause holes. You'll most likely hear some pops from the back neck stitches breaking but it shouldn't bacon neck.

We've adjusted the neck to be wider on coming runs of the Vintage Tees.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend this on the Micromodal/Supima tees. On the Tri-blend Grey/Vintage Tees, it depends on how hard you're stretching/pulling on the neck. I've done this to one of my Vintage Tees and it was fine, but I wasn't going crazy on it. I'd recommend taking the back neck tag out before doing it as excessive stress on where that's sewn in can cause holes. You'll most likely hear some pops from the back neck stitches breaking but it shouldn't bacon neck.

We've adjusted the neck to be wider on coming runs of the Vintage Tees.

Although I really like the neck of the original vintage tee, I am curious how this wider Neck will look? Do you have a measurement comparison?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Although I really like the neck of the original vintage tee, I am curious how this wider Neck will look? Do you have a measurement comparison?

It's a subtle change. The difference is a 1/2" increase in neck width (1/4" on each side of the neck). I'll post a picture of the updated neckline on one of our fit models once I'm back at my desk.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear mostly Ultraboosts and Yeezy 700's, but I've been interested in picking up some other retro runner types, like these:

And these caught my eye recently as well:

Any idea how the 997 fit? I heard 0.5 down from Nike/adidas

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear mostly Ultraboosts and Yeezy 700's, but I've been interested in picking up some other retro runner types, like these:

And these caught my eye recently as well:

I love the New Balance 997, 996 and 990 (the made in the US ones) that use the premium materials. Comfortable, well made and great neutral palates that pair well with most sweats.

New Balance 990v3/4/5, probably my favorite just walking around beater sneaker. So comfortable and great vibes.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size/fit reference post

Stats: 5’8” 180Lbs
TTS: Tops - M / Bottoms - M/31

Long Sleeve Crew

A few months back I ordered it in Medium and it was too slim/tight, at this sale price I decided to take the risk and go two sizes up to XL.
  • Tri-Blend Grey: Fits PERFECTLY for the look I was going for, relaxed. TTS is slim as stated on their website
    768C615F-C1AA-4339-BCB4-0CCC95152183.jpeg
  • Heather Grey: Neck is VERY WIDE, sleeves extremely long, but body fits great. At the sale price there’s no reason to return to Pat, gonna use this as a beater skate/pj shirt. Super comfortable! In the future I will just go one size up for non tri-blend long sleeve crews.
3A014C0A-6E86-426E-B338-B1B18BCF0065.jpeg

Vintage Long Sleeve
  • Washed-Black (Medium): Have had this for months now and has gone through several washes. Has held up EXTREMELY well and has gotten comfier. It’s a nice relaxed fit and sleeves are perfect
731086F2-012A-4CCB-8CAA-880CF8069713.jpeg
  • Black: I wanted to try one size up to get a more oversized fit and it’s exactly what I was looking for. Top block is a bit roomier and sleeves are a tiny bit longer. Fits similar to TTS JE UNI LS, however JE’s is still roomier. I will purchase the vintage LS in from now on.
    14EF322C-261C-4977-8938-3417C68076A3.jpeg
As you can see the LS Crews have more drape and they’re also thinner. Vintage is definitely more structured and thicker, exactly like the site describes!

Hope this helps people! Thanks again Pat and the quality to price ratio is impeccable. If anyone has any questions, feel free to hit me up.

Pat, quick question: I am interested in getting the long sleeve crew in Navy. Does it fit more like the Heather or Tri-Blend Grey?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Size/fit reference post

Stats: 5’8” 180Lbs
TTS: Tops - M / Bottoms - M/31

Long Sleeve Crew

A few months back I ordered it in Medium and it was too slim/tight, at this sale price I decided to take the risk and go two sizes up to XL.
  • Tri-Blend Grey: Fits PERFECTLY for the look I was going for, relaxed. TTS is slim as stated on their website
    View attachment 1376051
  • Heather Grey: Neck is VERY WIDE, sleeves extremely long, but body fits great. At the sale price there’s no reason to return to Pat, gonna use this as a beater skate/pj shirt. Super comfortable! In the future I will just go one size up for non tri-blend long sleeve crews.

Vintage Long Sleeve
  • Washed-Black (Medium): Have had this for months now and has gone through several washes. Has held up EXTREMELY well and has gotten comfier. It’s a nice relaxed fit and sleeves are perfect
  • Black: I wanted to try one size up to get a more oversized fit and it’s exactly what I was looking for. Top block is a bit roomier and sleeves are a tiny bit longer. Fits similar to TTS JE UNI LS, however JE’s is still roomier. I will purchase the vintage LS in from now on.
    View attachment 1376053
As you can see the LS Crews have more drape and they’re also thinner. Vintage is definitely more structured and thicker, exactly like the site describes!

Hope this helps people! Thanks again Pat and the quality to price ratio is impeccable. If anyone has any questions, feel free to hit me up.

Pat, quick question: I am interested in getting the long sleeve crew in Navy. Does it fit more like the Heather or Tri-Blend Grey?

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

On the Long Sleeve Crew in Heather Grey, that color is from our first run of the Long Sleeve Crew and fits different than the current version (which has ribbed cuffs and an updated fit). Every Long Sleeve Crew on the site with ribbed cuffs (which is everyone but Heather Grey) will fit more like the the Tri-Blend Grey Long Sleeve Crew. Although the Tri-Blend Grey will be slightly tighter as the fabric in that composition has less give than the Supima/Micromodal. So to answer you question, the Navy would fit more like the Tri-Blend Grey.

I appreciate you. Thank you!

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to post this.

On the Long Sleeve Crew in Heather Grey, that color is from our first run of the Long Sleeve Crew and fits different than the current version (which has ribbed cuffs and an updated fit). Every Long Sleeve Crew on the site with ribbed cuffs (which is everyone but Heather Grey) will fit more like the the Tri-Blend Grey Long Sleeve Crew. Although the Tri-Blend Grey will be slightly tighter as the fabric in that composition has less give than the Supima/Micromodal. So to answer you question, the Navy would fit more like the Tri-Blend Grey.

I appreciate you. Thank you!

Thank you! Ordering the Navy now!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I just realized that I forgot to post the updated neckline on the Vintage Tees for you. Below is a picture of it on the Vintage Raw Hem.

IMG_0166_censored (1).jpg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our 25% off sale ends tonight at midnight (PDT). Don't miss out on your last chance to advantage of 25% off sitewide on top of markdowns with code 'TOGETHER' at checkout.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our 25% off sale ends tonight at midnight (PDT). Don't miss out on your last chance to advantage of 25% off sitewide on top of markdowns with code 'TOGETHER' at checkout.

Thanks Pat! Saw the email earlier and immediately copped the long sleeve in white and navy! Now it’s the waiting game for your next drop.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
looks great dude! Which colours can we expect?

Those are coming in Washed Navy (top left), Brown (top center), Coyote (top right), and Bone (working color name-bottom left) as well as some restocks of core colors like Black and White.

1587261962219.png

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads