• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post from JE thread, only two brands I need for basics

Sand crew
Bens shirt (underneath)

C3FC7197-9F34-4D40-9468-8F7269F04F0A.jpeg

shaidripp

Reaction score
WTS
Large Sand Pullover Hoodie $70 shipped // Worn only a handful of times, no flaws

Shipping within CONUS only
Paypal gift or invoice + fee

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Agree, Bens shirt is awesome especially for layering. Overall dope fit bro ?

Thank you! We just made a $400 donation to The Harmony Project earlier this week in Ben's name which was made possible by your guys' support of that shirt.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @UNIFORMLA hope all is well during these troubling times.

I appreciate you thinking of us. We're doing well. We've been taking this time to reflect and go over future plans. This year certainly isn't what we had planned, but we're extremely fortunate to be healthy, able to pursue our passion, and be surrounded by a wonderful community. I hope all is well in Florida and you and your family are safe and healthy. We appreciate you.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing well and that you, your families, friends, and loved ones are safe and healthy. I've been meaning to give you guys an update on everything since the quarantine in California began. Like many cities and states across the U.S., everything here has shut down. All of our suppliers and factories are closed. And while it seems trivial in the wake of all that we're facing as a nation, our production went with that. We were on schedule to restock everything this month, which obviously won't be happening.

For months, I've been working to expand what we're doing and have made some key partnerships that are going to improve/expand our offerings. The plan was to unveil a lot of that in the fall. As to whether that will still happen remains to be seen.

In this uncertain time, the main thing I want to say is, thank you! We couldn't have gotten here without you guys and the wonderful support you've show us. I appreciate you and am so thankful for this community. I've been a member here for over a decade (@LA Guy when do I get that "Stylish Dinosaur" distinction) and I couldn't think of a better internet water cooler to spend that time around.

When I die, bury me under the "Official Sales Alert Thread".

We appreciate all of you!
Thank you so much!
Pat

And to the members here who are health care workers on the frontline of this pandemic while we're at home trying to stay fit by lifting our heaviest canned goods, THANK YOU! I can't imagine the stress that you're under. Thank you for taking care of us.

Last edited:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I appreciate you thinking of us. We're doing well. We've been taking this time to reflect and go over future plans. This year certainly isn't what we had planned, but we're extremely fortunate to be healthy, able pursue our passion, and be surrounded by a wonderful community. I hope all is well in Florida and you and your family is safe and healthy. We appreciate you.
I hope everyone is doing well and that you, your families, friends, and loved ones are safe and healthy. I've been meaning to give you guys an update on everything since the quarantine in California began. Like many cities and states across the U.S., everything here has shut down. All of our suppliers and factories are closed. And while it seems trivial in the wake of all that we're facing as a nation, our production went with that. We were on schedule to restock everything this month, which obviously won't be happening.

For months, I've been working to expand what we're doing and have made some key partnerships that are going to improve/expand our offerings. The plan was to unveil a lot of that in the fall. As to whether that will still happen remains to be seen.

In this uncertain time, the main thing I want to say is, thank you! We couldn't have gotten here without you guys and the wonderful support you've show us. I appreciate you and am so thankful for this community. I've been a member here for over a decade (@LA Guy when do I get that "Stylish Dinosaur" distinction) and I couldn't think of a better internet water cooler to spend that time around.

Thank you so much!
Pat

And to the members here who are health care workers on the frontline of this pandemic while we're at home trying to stay fit by lifting our heaviest canned goods, THANK YOU! I can't possibly imagine the stress that you're under. Thank you for taking care of us.

All is well here and yeah, I think everyone can echo that this year isn’t what we planned. Glad to hear y’all are doing well and still moving forward, seeing many struggle during this time is hard to see. Thank you for your hard work and can’t wait to see what y’all come up with after all this is over. I know you’re a small operation so no matter if it’s months or a year from now, you have my full support as you likely do from everyone else here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thank you so much!
Pat

And to the members here who are health care workers on the frontline of this pandemic while we're at home trying to stay fit by lifting our heaviest canned goods, THANK YOU! I can't possibly imagine the stress that you're under. Thank you for taking care of us.
I can't bury you under that thread with unearthing all the evidence under... I mean, sure, why not?

As for Stylish Dinosaur, I think that you only get that on passing 5K posts! So keep on posting!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads