• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to drop in with an update on everything. I know earlier this month I said we were expecting delivery on everything this month, but it's not going to happen.

Tees: The jersey for tees is being finished and looks great, it's just running behind. We plan to have a restock next month as well as debut new tees/colors.

French Terry: We received our production order of french terry and it was wrong. I'm not sure what happened, but the knit was off, which would have resulted in products that were below our standards, so we rejected it. We're rekniting it now, which pushes the date on that back another month.

I've been working hard to expand on what we do and will keep you guys updated on new developments as they're closer to happening. We appreciate y'all!

Thanks for the update and it makes me even more excited and proud to support y’all knowing that you actually hold up to your standards and don’t take shortcuts.

Can’t wait to see what y’all come up with and you only strengthened my support for y’all.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1341440

Short Sleeve Artist Tee. This is a boxier heavier weight tee that a lot of you guys have asked for.

Whoaaaaa! This honestly looks like the perfect boxy tee I’ve been looking for! The sleeves seem to flare the perfect amount and the draping looks great!

This is a definite cop for me, what colorways are dropping for it? I may have to get em all ?

This has just gotten me even more excited!!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update and it makes me even more excited and proud to support y’all knowing that you actually hold up to your standards and don’t take shortcuts.

Can’t wait to see what y’all come up with and you only strengthened my support for y’all.

We appreciate you! Thank you so much! It's our goal to deliver to you guys the absolute best.

Whoaaaaa! This honestly looks like the perfect boxy tee I’ve been looking for! The sleeves seem to flare the perfect amount and the draping looks great!

This is a definite cop for me, what colorways are dropping for it? I may have to get em all ?

This has just gotten me even more excited!!

We're still working out the colors on these. Definitely White and Black. But I'll let you know the rest once we have it finalized. We have a yarn dyed custom knit that's been a few months in the making that will make its way to this one as well.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
When is the boxy/heavy tee expected to release? Hoping for some dope washes and things as well.

Has a price been established yet?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When is the boxy/heavy tee expected to release? Hoping for some dope washes and things as well.

Has a price been established yet?

We're aiming for a March/April release. The price hasn't been established yet, but our goal is to keep it in line with the pricing on the Vintage Tees.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
i got the vintage longsleeve in a size L
do i need the same size in the sweatshirt and the hoodie?

We recommend going TTS in the Crew Neck Sweatshirt and both hoodies for a regular/more tailored fit and sizing up 1 for an oversized fit. If you like the fit of the Vintage Long Sleeve that you got in a large, I’d recommend getting the same size.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for march is: SFMAR10

We appreciate you guys and are looking forward to giving you more updates very soon.

Thank you so much!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When will a restock happen on everything especially the black zip hoodie and the vintage tees?

We're working on a restock of both of those now. We're hoping to have a restock of the Vintage Crew Neck and Vintage Raw Hem this month. We're aiming for the same timeline on the Black Full Zip Hoodie, but it may be slightly after as we're waiting on zippers from Riri.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Black crew - so essential

IMG_5638.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads