• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When will the vintage tank washed black make a comeback?

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Need the Artist Tee 🙏🏻
Me too! Been waiting on it
I appreciate y'alls patience. We're working on it! Both of the factories we use here were closed on Friday in observation of the holiday. I'll have an update Monday when they open back up. We still have to shoot the creative for that tee, which I'm working to line up. I'm toying with the idea of opening them up to you guys with just the flats for a day without the on model shots. Any thoughts on that?

I hope y'all are having a great holiday!

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
any updates?
We're in production but I don't have a delivery date. Our factories were closed on Friday so I wasn't able to get an update. I'll have a better idea Monday after I meet with them. I appreciate you guys being patient. I'm working my hardest to get our logistics/supply chain dialed in. We've brought in a number of partners to help with and improve every facet of what we're doing in an effort to get restocks/new products up faster and more consistently

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When will the vintage tank washed black make a comeback?
Vintage Tanks were slated to restock this spring before the pandemic hit but were pushed when we were unable to determine when we'd be back in production. Expecting to miss all summer deliveries, we replaced them with restocks of Vintage Tees. They will restock, but unfortunately I don't have a date at the moment. I'll update you guys once I have a better idea.

Last edited:

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I appreciate y'alls patience. We're working on it! Both of the factories we use here were closed on Friday in observation of the holiday. I'll have an update Monday when they open back up. We still have to shoot the creative for that tee, which I'm working to line up. I'm toying with the idea of opening them up to you guys with just the flats for a day without the on model shots. Any thoughts on that?

That idea works for me. Don’t need a model..just the measurements per usual.

JSK165

Reaction score

Do it! Only need the size chart.

Atao

Reaction score

Agreed only need the size chart!

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Atao

Reaction score
will the artist tee have the new colors?
If you go a couple of pages back they listed the colors. They are Black, White, Washed Black, Washed Navy, Coyote, Brown, and Stone. Not sure if they all will release at the same time especially with everything going on.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
will the artist tee have the new colors?
Yessir! As @Atao pointed out, the Artist Tee and Artist Long Sleeve are dropping in:
Black
White
Washed Black
Washed Navy
Coyote
Brown
Bone (Stone - we changed the name of this one)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.