• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

papillo

Reaction score
Got my first set of Tee's from you guys and im really impressed. The handwritten note is an extra nice touch. Do you guys have plans to offer pocket tees?

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm so glad those tees worked out!

We do have pocket tees in the plans. We're developing silhouettes in a classic weight 100% Supima cotton that's slated to include a pocket tee.

Is there a particular pocket tee out now that you really like? I'd love to see a reference of what you like/are looking for.

duanejosey

Reaction score
Doesn’t compare, it’s just a cheap brand, I liked the look so I bought them. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Checked out these guys off of the strength of this post and ordered some tees to tide me over until Uniform restocks. They actually fit very well.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to give you guys an update. We're running a bit behind in production. Unfortunately, we've dealt with a number of delays due to the pandemic. We're moving as fast as we can but things are unpredictable at the moment, as I'm sure you can imagine. I'll give you guys a better update once I know more. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Last edited:

WAhusky

Reaction score
WTS: SZ Large Vintage Crew Neck Tee Washed Black still brand new in packaging - $45 shipped

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fabric is in finishing for both. We've got the patterns set, we're just waiting for that and we'll be in production. We're finalizing colors on the tees, which I'll share with you guys shortly. We have a light gray coming that I absolutely love.
Hey Pat, hope everything is going well with you. Do you happen to have any updates on the sweatpants? Is there going to be a looser silhouette? And is it going to have a ribbed or ruched hem? I prefer the latter, there's more possibilities.

Also what would the weight be? Similar to the hoodies? What is that weight (in ounces) btw? Thanks!

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat, hope everything is going well with you. Do you happen to have any updates on the sweatpants? Is there going to be a looser silhouette? And is it going to have a ribbed or ruched hem? I prefer the latter, there's more possibilities.

Also what would the weight be? Similar to the hoodies? What is that weight (in ounces) btw? Thanks!
Hey! I hope you're doing well. We have three pairs of sweatpants slated to release this fall/winter. The first is a slimmer pair (that I posted a picture of) which has two front Riri zip pockets and ribbed cuffs. They were slated to debut this spring but were delayed due to the pandemic. The second is a slightly looser silhouette with side seam pockets, a longer inseam, and toggle cuffs. The third is heavier and looser than both of those with an elastic cuff.

The first two sweatpants will be in our signature french terry which is 17-18 ounces (similar to the hoodies). The third will be in a new heavyweight french terry.

When you say "ruched hem" do you mean something like this: https://www.revolve.com/1-state-ruched-hem-jogger/dp/1STR-WP15/ ?

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey! I hope you're doing well. We have three pairs of sweatpants slated to release this fall/winter. The first is a slimmer pair (that I posted a picture of) which has two front Riri zip pockets and ribbed cuffs. They were slated to debut this spring but were delayed due to the pandemic. The second is a slightly looser silhouette with side seam pockets, a longer inseam, and toggle cuffs. The third is heavier and looser than both of those with an elastic cuff.

The first two sweatpants will be in our signature french terry which is 17-18 ounces (similar to the hoodies). The third will be in a new heavyweight french terry.

When you say "ruched hem" do you mean something like this: https://www.revolve.com/1-state-ruched-hem-jogger/dp/1STR-WP15/ ?
Thanks. Sorry the ruched hem sounds like the elastic cuff. I've seen sites/brands refer to it as ruched cuff like the JE vintage fleece sweatpants. Wish I got a pair of those a size larger, if your third pair isn't too much heavier I'll definitely grab at least a couple.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn sounds like you’re cookin over there, can’t wait!

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Heavyweight sweats? 🥰

Will see see Crews/Hoodies in similar weight?
@UNIFORMLA
Yessir! We have a new looser silhouette coming in a sweatshirt and hoodie that's also slated to be released in the heavyweight french terry.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. Sorry the ruched hem sounds like the elastic cuff. I've seen sites/brands refer to it as ruched cuff like the JE vintage fleece sweatpants. Wish I got a pair of those a size larger, if your third pair isn't too much heavier I'll definitely grab at least a couple.
I thought maybe that's what you were referring to but wanted to clarify as I wasn't familiar with the term ruched hem. I guess technically the third one has a "cinched hem" (which is like those sweatpants).

Damn sounds like you’re cookin over there, can’t wait!
:stirpot:

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.