• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! what's the time frame like, if I may ask again :D
Assuming everything goes smoothly, the timeline on the restocks is 3-4 weeks. We experienced some delays this week due to early curfews downtown.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What colors are available for the Artist Tees?
The Artist Tees are slated to drop in: Black, White, Washed Black, Washed Navy, Coyote, Brown, and Stone (this is a working color name for the light grey we're debuting in this drop).

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Apparently it's June. I'm just finding out.

Our StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for June is: SFJUNE10

I appreciate you guys and hope you're doing well! Thank you so much for the support.

UNI/FORM Premium Men's Clothing Brand

Dpsie

Reaction score
I’ll
The Artist Tees are slated to drop in: Black, White, Washed Black, Washed Navy, Coyote, Brown, and Stone (this is a working color name for the light grey we're debuting in this drop).
Will these colors be dropping in the other silhouettes as well (such as the vintage tees)? Thanks!

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will these colors be dropping in the other silhouettes as well (such as the vintage tees)? Thanks!
Yes! Those colors will also be dropping in the Vintage Crew Neck and Vintage Raw Hem.

c1994

Reaction score
If I wear a size M in Vintage Crew Neck, should I be ordering a size M for the Artist Tees?

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I wear a size M in Vintage Crew Neck, should I be ordering a size M for the Artist Tees?
Yes, I'd recommend sticking with the same size for the intended boxier fit.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, I thought you were going to personalize my shopping experience 😂
Hahaha, I was in the process of DMing you with that personalized experience when I got a sourcing call.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.