• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shorter, Boxier Tees in the thicker Supima would be ideal.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
~5'7, don't need every shirt to go past my crotch. for layering it's okay, but it'd be nice to wear tees as is.

Ahh okay, yeah I’m 5’8” and all the tees cover half my crotch so it’s perfect to me imo. The John Elliott tee’s of the same size cover my whole crotch. An inch does make a difference and everyone has different torso to legs ratios as well.

iamfudge

Reaction score
Just go get it shortened at a tailor.

I'm not only referring to the raw hem, but all tees offered since the length between them are roughly the same. I don't think tailoring one of the 50% supima/50% modal would turn out that great. maybe I'm wrong, but either way, offering different silhouettes with shorter length would be nice.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not only referring to the raw hem, but all tees offered since the length between them are roughly the same. I don't think tailoring one of the 50% supima/50% modal would turn out that great. maybe I'm wrong, but either way, offering different silhouettes with shorter length would be nice.
honestly, i keep thinking about your comment. This might be the dumbest thing I’ve read in sometime. You don’t think that having a tailor shorten the hem would turn out great? How do you think the original hem was made? ??‍♂️

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve tailored some 50/50 and they turn out just fine. If you’re looking for shorter length you can always explore other brands too

iamfudge

Reaction score
honestly, i keep thinking about your comment. This might be the dumbest thing I’ve read in sometime. You don’t think that having a tailor shorten the hem would turn out great? How do you think the original hem was made? ??‍♂️

I should have clarified, I think that's more of an inefficient solution. I wouldn't keep buying tees to then get them tailored. At that point, I would just find a brand that suits my need. It was just a suggestion to create a new cut with a shorter length, I think that's petty reasonable? Especially when there are users who are backing it up. But thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I apologize for the delay in responding to everyone. Noted on the requests.

We've developed a heavier 100% Supima cotton fabric for tees. We're working to figure out where it fits in and what tee silhouette(s) it makes the most sense in.

Also noted on shorter tees. Length is hard as we get both sides. Some people love the length and some want everything shorter. That being said, there are plans to make a more cropped tee in a 100% Supima cotton fabric. We're putting a lot of money into development and I hear you guys.

As a small brand, it would help us greatly if you recommended us to people who you felt would love what we're doing.

x3tng

Reaction score
Just received raw hems in fatigue and washed black and they're excellent, might pick up some tees in white. Definitely looking forward to that heavier fabric when it comes out.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just received raw hems in fatigue and washed black and they're excellent, might pick up some tees in white. Definitely looking forward to that heavier fabric when it comes out.

Absolutely love to hear this. I'm so glad those worked out. We appreciate you! Thank you for following up.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads