• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 6: Todd Shelton Gift certificate courtesy of Todd Shelton

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a $500 gift certificate Todd Shelton Gift certificate courtesy of Todd Shelton Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shorter, Boxier Tees in the thicker Supima would be ideal.

JBad28

Reaction score
~5'7, don't need every shirt to go past my crotch. for layering it's okay, but it'd be nice to wear tees as is.
Ahh okay, yeah I’m 5’8” and all the tees cover half my crotch so it’s perfect to me imo. The John Elliott tee’s of the same size cover my whole crotch. An inch does make a difference and everyone has different torso to legs ratios as well.

iamfudge

Reaction score
Just go get it shortened at a tailor.
I'm not only referring to the raw hem, but all tees offered since the length between them are roughly the same. I don't think tailoring one of the 50% supima/50% modal would turn out that great. maybe I'm wrong, but either way, offering different silhouettes with shorter length would be nice.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not only referring to the raw hem, but all tees offered since the length between them are roughly the same. I don't think tailoring one of the 50% supima/50% modal would turn out that great. maybe I'm wrong, but either way, offering different silhouettes with shorter length would be nice.
honestly, i keep thinking about your comment. This might be the dumbest thing I’ve read in sometime. You don’t think that having a tailor shorten the hem would turn out great? How do you think the original hem was made? 🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve tailored some 50/50 and they turn out just fine. If you’re looking for shorter length you can always explore other brands too

iamfudge

Reaction score
honestly, i keep thinking about your comment. This might be the dumbest thing I’ve read in sometime. You don’t think that having a tailor shorten the hem would turn out great? How do you think the original hem was made? 🤦🏽‍♂️
I should have clarified, I think that's more of an inefficient solution. I wouldn't keep buying tees to then get them tailored. At that point, I would just find a brand that suits my need. It was just a suggestion to create a new cut with a shorter length, I think that's petty reasonable? Especially when there are users who are backing it up. But thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I apologize for the delay in responding to everyone. Noted on the requests.

We've developed a heavier 100% Supima cotton fabric for tees. We're working to figure out where it fits in and what tee silhouette(s) it makes the most sense in.

Also noted on shorter tees. Length is hard as we get both sides. Some people love the length and some want everything shorter. That being said, there are plans to make a more cropped tee in a 100% Supima cotton fabric. We're putting a lot of money into development and I hear you guys.

As a small brand, it would help us greatly if you recommended us to people who you felt would love what we're doing.

x3tng

Reaction score
Just received raw hems in fatigue and washed black and they're excellent, might pick up some tees in white. Definitely looking forward to that heavier fabric when it comes out.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just received raw hems in fatigue and washed black and they're excellent, might pick up some tees in white. Definitely looking forward to that heavier fabric when it comes out.
Absolutely love to hear this. I'm so glad those worked out. We appreciate you! Thank you for following up.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 28 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 138 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 260 32.8%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 125 15.8%