• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA received my items yesterday, thanks for the super fast shipping and the note, little stuff like that is awesome.

That being said, your Vintage Raw Hem Tee, Tank, and Vintage Long sleeve are AWESOME. The fit is on point and the feel/quality is awesome! It's up there with John Elliott for me, and half the price lol. I would buy more colorways of the tee but unfortunately I already have similar colors to what you already offer so I'll definitely keep an eye out for future releases. I will definitely get more Long Sleeves and Tanks though. I'm pretty excited to get some wear out of them and see how they break in.

Unfortunately the long sleeve crew didn't work out for me, the materials are on point and it feels amazing but it's just a bit too thin even for the olive colorway. I still need to lose a few more pounds so my little belly doesn't protrude at all either haha!

I'm also looking into possibly purchasing a hoodie and trying out your vintage tee's so you may see an order coming from me here soon!

Do you have any plans for new colorways?

Thanks again guys and cannot wait to see what you come up with!

We're so glad you love the Vintage Tees and Tank. Thank you for following up with us. We do have new colorways coming in the Vintage Tees in the coming months which we're working on now. I'll update everyone here once we have finalized the color selection but they are coming.

I think you'd really like the hoodies/anything french terry if you like the Vintage stuff. The french terry stuff is really good. I wear one of our Black Crew Neck Sweatshirts everyday once it gets colder.

Thank you so much again!

I sent you a PM regarding the Olive Long Sleeve.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really need a restock of the black 3 pack crew necks in large

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to place a pretty nice order in this week and was wondering if the black hoodies are going to restock anytime soon, I need a medium *crossing fingers*

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really need a restock of the black 3 pack crew necks in large

Copy. This is really high on our priority list. We're working with our knitter to make this happen. We know it's taken a minute and appreciate your patience.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm going to place a pretty nice order in this week and was wondering if the black hoodies are going to restock anytime soon, I need a medium *crossing fingers*

We will be restocking the Black Pull Over Hoodies along with introducing new colors in the coming months. We're working on this now.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Any timeline when black or white u-neck tees will be restocked? Been patiently waiting for 2 months ? They really are perfect for layering under sweaters without showing

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any update on sweatpants?

Sweatpants and french terry are our top priority. The french terry is currently being knit for everything while all silhouettes are finalized. Once we have a correct sample for the sweats, I will post them here. We were hoping to drop them this month, but it's not going to happen. We had two lots of french terry done by who we were hoping would be our new fabric partner (following our previous fabric partner going out of business) and we rejected both because they weren't up to our standards which ultimately ended that relationship. Our new fabric partner, who I posted about earlier, is in the process of knitting our production french terry. After reviewing multiple knit downs and sample rolls with them, I'm confident it'll be amazing. We've had a few hiccups but they're coming.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, even more reason to respect and continue to support you guys! Only want to give your customers the best and willing to push timelines to get that.

Thanks for the awesome detailed updates.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any timeline when black or white u-neck tees will be restocked? Been patiently waiting for 2 months ? They really are perfect for layering under sweaters without showing

I'm so glad you're loving that style and apologize that it's been so long. I understand how frustrating that can be. We're working on those. Most likely, they're another couple months out. For the last few months, we've been in the process of recreating all of our fabrics after our partner who we originally developed them with went out of business and subsequently left the industry. I got an email today from our new partner that the sample roll for the 50% Micro Modal 50% Supima Cotton was done and in line to be laundered (washed and dried to remove any shrinkage). Once that's done, we're gonna give notes (if necessary), order bulk production of the fabric, and send all the restocks for that fabric into production. I know it's been awhile and I greatly appreciate your patience.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, even more reason to respect and continue to support you guys! Only want to give your customers the best and willing to push timelines to get that.

Thanks for the awesome detailed updates.

We appreciate you. It's our mission to make things that matter and should exist. I truly want you guys to love what we're making and for it to find a place in your daily life. To that end, we constantly push our suppliers, pattern makers, and our manufacturing partners for their absolute best.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
I'm so glad you're loving that style and apologize that it's been so long. I understand how frustrating that can be. We're working on those. Most likely, they're another couple months out. For the last few months, we've been in the process of recreating all of our fabrics after our partner who we originally developed them with went out of business and subsequently left the industry. I got an email today from our new partner that the sample roll for the 50% Micro Modal 50% Supima Cotton was done and in line to be laundered (washed and dried to remove any shrinkage). Once that's done, we're gonna give notes (if necessary), order bulk production of the fabric, and send all the restocks for that fabric into production. I know it's been awhile and I greatly appreciate your patience.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Sorry to hear you have to recreate all your fabrics over again but glad it sounds like you're taking the time to make sure everything is up to a high standard. I can be patient for longer :)

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Sorry to hear you have to recreate all your fabrics over again but glad it sounds like you're taking the time to make sure everything is up to a high standard. I can be patient for longer :)

Of course. Thank you for being patient with us and for your support. We truly appreciate you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads