• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea when more Vintage Crew colors will be coming out? Looking to pick up all the new colors you throw at us, love these shirts
So glad you're loving those. We've got them in the works for fall/winter along with a new silhouette.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've been meaning to post a more general post to update you guys on everything. We've got a lot planned that we were hoping to debut before Black Friday, but have fallen way behind on our calendar as we're dealing with the loss of a supplier. Earlier this year, our fabric partner went out of business. We didn't anticipate the loss being as disruptive as it's been. They attempted to make the jump to full package manufacturing (we weren't a customer beyond fabric) and unfortunately it bankrupted their company. We had a great relationship with them and because of that, they worked to place us in a partnership that they ensured us would work out, but it simply hasn't. In attempting to work with their replacement, we've rejected thousands of yards of fabric which weren't up to our standards. Unfortunately this has taken months to play out and wreaked havoc on our calendar.

Fortunately, we have a new partner who I'm ecstatic to be with. The company is headed up by a legend in the Los Angeles fabric community. He has a lifetime of experience in knits and has been amazing in working with us to recreate and improve everything we've made. As all of our fabrics were custom developed by the brand, it's taken a while, but everything is getting better with this move. The situation hasn't been ideal, but it's further solidifying our knits and going to further improve our products.

I'm excited to debut what we're making as our new products drop and appreciate you guys being patient with us. Our goal is to make products that matter and should exist and this move helps us to do that.

Last edited:

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Way to turn a bad situation into a good one, Pat. I'm excited to see what comes next from you guys. Stay resilient!
Thank you, brother! I appreciate you and the amazing support you’ve given us since the jump. We’re in the early stages of making some moves I’m excited for you to see.

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Good luck! sure that has been tough and im sure like most others here hype to see what comes next from y’all

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good luck! sure that has been tough and im sure like most others here hype to see what comes next from y’all

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your support!

Last edited:

Trung Nguyen

Reaction score
Debating between classic and vintage.

Why Classic: that "S" fits me better, bigger neck. Why not? Might be see thru.
Why Vintage: thicker fabric. Why not? Not a fan of the looks and small size of the neck. Also, no more XS and S would be quite baggy on me.

Can anyone who owns both chime in? Thanks.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Debating between classic and vintage.

Why Classic: that "S" fits me better, bigger neck. Why not? Might be see thru.
Why Vintage: thicker fabric. Why not? Not a fan of the looks and small size of the neck. Also, no more XS and S would be quite baggy on me.

Can anyone who owns both chime in? Thanks.
I had the same problem with the neckline on the vintage crew. Pat said they came out a little smaller than expected on the first batch but it still won't work for people with larger necks. I don't get the fit of these type of tees, baggy bodies with small necks.

I Iike the fabric though and wish they made the crew in it. The blend is nice but a white 100% cotton tee is still a classic for a reason.

The crew is solid, I wear the grey one all the time.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.