• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking forward to some new denim, when those jeans dropping @UNIFORMLA

:)

We're almost there on the slimmer of the two silhouettes. We're in preproduction for the slim 5-pocket denim jeans and tailored Type-III Trucker Jacket. I'll post a shot of the jacket for you in the coming days.

We're working to get the straight leg 5-pocket denim jeans on spec after wash along with the more oversized Type-III Trucker Jacket. Once we've done that, they'll head into production as well.

januarytwenty

Reaction score
We're almost there on the slimmer of the two silhouettes. We're in preproduction for the slim 5-pocket denim jeans and tailored Type-III Trucker Jacket. I'll post a shot of the jacket for you in the coming days.

We're working to get the straight leg 5-pocket denim jeans on spec after wash along with the more oversized Type-III Trucker Jacket. Once we've done that, they'll head into production as well.
I’d love to see pictures of the straight leg and oversized type 3 jacket if you can share those too! Excited for the flannel as well that model was wearing in trucker hat pictures.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’d love to see pictures of the straight leg and oversized type 3 jacket if you can share those too! Excited for the flannel as well that model was wearing in trucker hat pictures.

I'll share shots of both (the straight leg denim and oversized Type-III) once we have washed samples that are on spec. Currently everything that we have on spec is raw which I'd rather not share to avoid confusion.

We're in the process of getting the looser flannels (like the model was wearing in the shots of the I-10 Trucker Hat) on spec at the moment and plan to release those ASAP along with the cargo pants.

Last edited:

Wally_SF

Reaction score

:worship2::bounce2:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Crew and Sweatpants in Navy KJay Woodland Standing Angels Gate Par...png

Our Black Friday Sale is now live! Save 25% OFF pieces in our 'Black Friday' Collection with further markdowns on select items.

Your 25% OFF discount is automatically applied at checkout.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, gentlemen! We appreciate y'all and couldn't do this without you. Thank you so much for being a part of our community here and for all the support you've given us.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Crew and Sweatpants in Navy KJay Woodland Standing Angels Gate Par...png

Our only sale of the year ends tonight (11/28) at midnight (12AM). Take advantage of new markdowns in our 'Sale' section and don't miss your last change to save 25% off our 'Black Friday' collection.

Your 25% off discount is automatically applied at checkout.

UNI/FORM Los Angeles Premium Men's Essentials Made in Los Angeles

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'll post a shot of the jacket for you in the coming days.

Following up on @Wally_SF Type-III picture request. Here is a fit pic of the more tailored Type-III Trucker Jacket. This jacket is on spec with the exception of the chest pockets (which will be larger in production). The buttons will also be different.

This is made of a premium 14-ounce 100% cotton Japanese denim which is cut, sewn, and washed in Los Angeles.

UNI:FORM Tailored Type-III Denim Jacket Front.jpeg

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
While we're leaking, here's a near complete front and back shot of the more oversized fit in the red and black plaid flannel. This is the heavier of the two flannels we're dropping. Both are 100% cotton and made from Japanese flannel. The more tailored one features a a mid-weight brushed flannel. The one pictured below features a heavier weight flannel that undergoes a softening wash process.
UNI:FORM Oversized Red and Black Plaid Flannel Front.jpeg

UNI:FORM Oversized Red and Black Plaid Flannel Back.jpeg

januarytwenty

Reaction score
While we're leaking, here's a near complete front and back shot of the more oversized fit in the red and black plaid flannel. This is the heavier of the two flannels we're dropping. Both are 100% cotton and made from Japanese flannel. The more tailored one features a a mid-weight brushed flannel. The one pictured below features a heavier weight flannel that undergoes a softening wash process.
View attachment 1863207
View attachment 1863208
Are these jeans yours too? If so; they look fantastic!

fatsu

Reaction score
Was Vidalia Mills ever considered for sourcing denim?

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 21.1%