• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

januarytwenty

Reaction score
Anyone selling black studio sweatpants in L they don’t want? Or the pine legacy LS in L? I ordered the grey and white and love them!

Samir

Reaction score
Order landed today. Cosign all the prior statements of quality - these are really nice.

I ordered both XS and S and like the former better (sizing down from my Souvenirs) - if anyone wants the black Studio hoodie/sweatpants in size S before I mail them back, shoot me a message.

reydogg23

Reaction score
Yeah, I love the half zip. The fabric is obviously heavyweight but it’s so soft. I have a super weighted Lady White that I really like, but the fabric is more stiff and needs to be broken in.

I’ve never had a Terry piece like this. It reminds me of a Patagonia Snap T but with a better fit.

I went with a large in this and the sweats. I’m 5’9”185lbs. The pants are very comfortable and I’m always a fan of a gusset, but to @barrettdudley point these may be too long for the short kings out there. The combination of the longer rise and inseam leaves me with a lot of stacks.

0639341E-63BF-41B4-AC74-79AC53EC8F8A.jpeg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another reason to potentially size down for a cleaner stack. ??‍♂

reydogg23

Reaction score
Yeah, for some that could work, but for me a medium waist wouldn’t be as comfortable.

mytkobun

Reaction score
Picked up the grey set loved the fit of it all just had a small issue with the sweatpants but I emailed Pat I know he will take care of it. Hoping to pick up the black set when its restocked this is a must for me and I need that pine legacy loving all the releases.

IChen

Reaction score
if the half zip getting restocked, deffo getting the grey as well. love the new sweatpants as well. pieces are soft and hefty and comfy

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members