• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Managed to get 2 tees and a hoodie, good stuff
In and out for the black hoodie/pants. Thanks, Pat!
Both halfzips and out. Didn't want to get greedy.
Copped the grey halfzip and black legacy tee. Never wear sweats outside the house, so I dont need more, and I already own approx 1,000 uniform t-shirts.
View attachment 1739292

decided just for both Blacks. I want both grey too but I'll let others who wear/want greys more than me to have instead I guess
Legacy LS + Half Zip in black

Stoked.
Got out of there with the grey hoodie :cool:
copped the grey half zip and sweats
Grey Half Zip Set
+ Black Half Zip
+ 2 Tees

= Thank You Pat
Copped grey sweatpants and a long sleeve in pine ?
Scooped up 7 thangs:

Legacy Tee - Pine (L)
Legacy Tee - Black (L)
Black Hoodie/Sweats (L)
Grey Hoodie/Sweats (L)
Black Half Zip (L)

Might need to size swap the tees for XL but will try the L based on the size charts.
View attachment 1739299

thinking about going back for one of the half zips.

pretty stoked to get my hands on the 27 oz french terry.
Im on it with getting our girls some gear too. She is picky, so hoping she likes the murdered out sweatsuit :)
Cart jacked on the black half zip in M. Picked up two tees and a long sleeve though. Thanks Pat!
what did you guys get? this was my move -
1 grey hoodie set
1 black half zip set
LS natural
SS black

corner office incoming

Yes I think with the thickness I'm pretty excited for it.

I appreciate y'all! Thank you so much! We were working to get everything to you ASAP so I'm a little late on thanking everyone individually. We couldn't do this without you guys.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sweats looking super baggy on the models lol. Think some are gonna wish they sized down.

My bad, I should've gotten back to you sooner on this, I know you have yours in hand at this point.

KJay (the model) is thin on his bottom half which makes the Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants and the unreleased Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants that we shot him in look baggier than they will be on someone with a more substantial back end and thighs. He played basketball in college (as a point guard) and still very much has that build. Moving forward, this is something we're going to address on the ecomm shots when we shoot pants like this.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats to the team on the successful drop!

Side note, Pat have you ever considered a discord community for the brand? seeing it become more common in the fashion space

Thank you so much! I hope you love everything you picked up.

I appreciate the recommendation. It's definitely something we're interested in and are going to start exploring. I know, @barrettdudley has a great one for Club Cool.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve never been so excited for sweats in my life! Thanks, @UNIFORMLA and Pat for the quick shipping! I’ve been lurking like Sting in the rafters but the quality of these joints I had to throw on a quick fit pic! I’m 5’ 11”, 175 lbs. and copped a medium in the heavyweight studio half zip and large in the heavyweight studio sweatpants. Threw on a medium heavyweight artist tee for contrast. Took the same size as my souvenir sweatpants. View attachment 1740914

It's great to see you post in here! Everything looks great! I love the fit.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My bad, I should've gotten back to you sooner on this, I know you have yours in hand at this point.

KJay (the model) is thin on his bottom half which makes the Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants and the unreleased Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants that we shot him in look baggier than they will be on someone with a more substantial back end and thighs. He played basketball in college (as a point guard) and still very much has that build. Moving forward, this is something we're going to address on the ecomm shots when we shoot pants like this.

All good. I also buy Court Shorts in Medium, so I was pretty confident when I ordered.

japejapejape

Reaction score
I wear a medium in LA sweats and here is a quick pic of the studio sweats in a medium on me. They fit very similar to my JE replica sweats in medium. My thighs and ass would make a small explode on me if I sized down. Everyone’s body is different tho.

View attachment 1741749
good thing you took pats advice and you didn’t size down they look really good

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got the hoodie, half zip and legacy tee in and I'm really impressed with the hand feel and weight of everything.

Wish the waistband on the hoodie was a bit more relaxed but it will probably stretch over time.

A little unsure on the legacy tee as well, I think someone earlier mentioned that it was designed to be a LS and might work better and I would agree.

I'm really glad you love the weight and hand feel of everything.

The waistband on the hoodie and half zip will relax as you wear them. We ran a number of samples of both styles (the Heavyweight Studio Hoodie and Half Zip). Some had looser waistbands and same had the slightly tighter production waistbands. We ultimately chose to go with the waistbands on the production pieces as they loosen up nicely after you wear them. If you'd like to expedite that process you can do so by pulling it apart a bit.

I didn't do a good enough job of explaining myself on the Legacy Tee/Legacy Long Sleeve. The Legacy Long Sleeve was developed first, but we'd always intended to make both styles. When we develop a group (in this case the Legacy Tee and Legacy Long Sleeve), we always develop the core fit in a single style first and then expand it to the other style(s) we're developing. This is a much more efficient development approach than simultaneously working on all the styles at once as it allows us to dial in the fit in a single style and expand it (to the other style) as opposed to simultaneously trying to get it right in both (and running a number of samples that are ultimately receiving the same fit corrections).

For example, in the Vintage Tees (Vintage Raw Hem, Vintage Crew Neck, Vintage Long Sleeve), we approached that project knowing that we were going to release all three. The Raw Hem was developed first and consequently had the most samples run of it. Once the fit was dialed in, we proceeded to work on the Vintage Crew Neck and Vintage Long Sleeve. We do this with all of our developments of a group. That doesn't mean the Vintage Tees were designed to be the Raw Hem, it just means the core fit (or block) was developed around that style.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Tee is THICK! Nice fit. Feels like a hybrid Vintage x Artist as Pat described. I need this 14oz in an Artist ASAP, as it’s better suited for my chest and shoulders. Although, I must say this cut makes me look pretty ripped.

The Sweats are incredible. Thick, soft and comfortable, amazing fit (I did size down compared to my JE sweats size). A very luxury type feel.

Great work, Pat. @UNIFORMLA

I'm really glad both worked out. They look great on you!

We have the 18-ounce French Terry Artist Tee coming, but we may explore the Artist Tee in the 14-ounce chunk knit of the Legacy Tee. That could be interesting.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
so like......when the flannels coming..

Soon-ish. I'm heading out of town for a few days but once I'm back we're going to go into production with those.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And yo the quality and fit of this stuff is insane. Some of your best work yet Pat @UNIFORMLA. I wish I could have doubled up to have a fresh sweatsuit in the cut at this price point.

Absolutely love to hear this. Thank you so much.

They look great on you! I appreciate you posting a shot.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Guess I should have copped the sweats too. Damm.

After we finish production on the Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants, we may run a restock on these. We thought they'd sell out, but weren't expecting them to go as fast as they did.

dustinr

Reaction score
I'm really glad both worked out. They look great on you!

We have the 18-ounce French Terry Artist Tee coming, but we may explore the Artist Tee in the 14-ounce chunk knit of the Legacy Tee. That could be interesting.

Have you decided on what colours the french terry artist will be offered in? Get the feeling I'll be picking up multiples of that drop...

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you decided on what colours the french terry artist will be offered in? Get the feeling I'll be picking up multiples of that drop...
I hope he brings the Pine colorway back!

also, y’all sleeping on the Pearl colorway of the Legacy tee. Very dope neutral layering piece.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope he brings the Pine colorway back!

also, y’all sleeping on the Pearl colorway of the Legacy tee. Very dope neutral layering piece.

Natural is cleaner for layering.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics