• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I apologize that I've been MIA on here since the drop. We have everyone packing orders and are working to get everything out by tomorrow.

I really appreciate y'all! This was a huge drop for us and we couldn't have done it without you guys. I'm excited for you to get everything! We're working our hardest to get everything to you ASAP.

bae_rry

Reaction score
I’ve never been so excited for sweats in my life! Thanks, @UNIFORMLA and Pat for the quick shipping! I’ve been lurking like Sting in the rafters but the quality of these joints I had to throw on a quick fit pic! I’m 5’ 11”, 175 lbs. and copped a medium in the heavyweight studio half zip and large in the heavyweight studio sweatpants. Threw on a medium heavyweight artist tee for contrast. Took the same size as my souvenir sweatpants.
857310FE-18C7-423A-9446-6D126273E769.jpeg

Last edited:

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
Haven’t been on the forum has anyone copped the heavyweight hoodie ?

I missed the drop date but there is some stuff still available.

I didn’t miss the denim I’ve been crying about at least ?

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I’ve never been so excited for sweats in my life! Thanks, @UNIFORMLA and Pat for the quick shipping! I’ve been lurking like Sting in the rafters but the quality of these joints I had to throw on a quick fit pic! I’m 5’ 11”, 175 lbs. and copped a medium in the heavyweight studio half zip and large in the heavyweight studio sweatpants. Threw on a medium heavyweight artist tee for contrast. Took the same size as my souvenir sweatpants. View attachment 1740914
what is the cuff like boss

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcastorp