• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good comparison of the Souvenir vs the normal Crew neck sweatshirt? I know the weight is much heavier/thicker on the souvenir but any other things I should know?
Souvenir has a dropped shoulder and is OS. Also heavier as you know

normal crew in TTS isn’t oversized, no drop shoulder. A clean timeless fit, pairs well with slimmer pants IMO. Can be dressed up or down. Looks great under a jacket with clean denim

l0ftykeith

Reaction score

normal crew in TTS isn’t oversized, no drop shoulder. A clean timeless fit, pairs well with slimmer pants IMO. Can be dressed up or down. Looks great under a jacket with clean denim
The OG Crew is my go-to office attire during Fall/Winter (pre-pandemic). The softness of the fabric is also a plus.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

one thing good about the normal crew - if you go on a short trip and have minimal packing space, it’s a great piece to bring. Just fits with all types of outfits

gentlypfister

Reaction score

The OG Crew is my go-to office attire during Fall/Winter (pre-pandemic). The softness of the fabric is also a plus.
one thing good about the normal crew - if you go on a short trip and have minimal packing space, it’s a great piece to bring. Just fits with all types of outfits
Awesome - thanks guys. I'm buying one rn

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the Concord sweatpants stretch with wear? I got a pair in XL and they are skin tight. I usually wear a Large in other brands. Long sleeve Artist tee is pretty great.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do the Concord sweatpants stretch with wear? I got a pair in XL and they are skin tight. I usually wear a Large in other brands. Long sleeve Artist tee is pretty great.
Yes those will stretch out with wear. We designed them with the stretch in mind. Wearing them around the house for a day should help loosen them up quite a bit.

AM1

Reaction score
Are heavyweight concord sweatpants gonna be a thing? Wouldn't even need the toggle personally, I always wear mine (the normal version) down without using the toggle

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gonna need whatever those black sweats are in the IG story.
Those are the new sweatpant silhouette that we're debuting in the 27-ounce french terry. They're made entirely of french terry (no rib) and feature an elastic waistband, gusseted crotch, and single panel leg construction (each leg is a single french terry panel with only an inseam).

Last edited:

mytkobun

Reaction score
Will the sweats come in a bigger offering? I am still hesitant to grab a pair due to the sizing on the chart I usually wear a 2XL in JE stuff.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Those are the new sweatpant silhouette that we're debuting in the 27-ounce french terry. They're made entirely of french terry (no rib) and feature an elastic waistband, gusseted crotch, and single panel leg construction (each leg is a single french terry panel with only an inseam seam).

this is what goats do

turbospartan

Reaction score
Was I supposed to size up on the Concord sweats? I grabbed a size Small for BF. Size Small Escobars were skin tight when I bought a pair a couple years back.

Also, someone plz tag me when anything washed black or washed navy drops.

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerickSnow