• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

JH_SF

Reaction score
Dove is sold but still have Black! Anyone interested before I return? Just looking for retail + shipping
Last call before I send em back, just wanted to give my SF guys dibs if anyone was interested

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We need some leaks (flannels denim etc) fall is upon us 🤘🏼

This was when the process was in its early phases and the denim was a skinny fit. I tried to buy them off pat, but he made me send them back 😭😭😭. I’m sure he’s gonna be mad that I posted this.

Anyway, It’s been more than a year since and the denim and the fit is even better…

i’m sure @barrettdudley prob still has some pics of the denim jacket from the same time.

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This was when the process was in its early phases and the denim was a skinny fit. I tried to buy them off pat, but he made me send them back 😭😭😭. I’m sure he’s gonna be mad that I posted this.

Anyway, It’s been more than a year since and the denim and the fit is even better…

i’m sure @barrettdudley prob still has some pics of the denim jacket from the same time.
Do they have stretch?

will you be modeling the denim on the website this time?

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score

Wow thank you, they look great!

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
@nsubrmnn thank you though, pretty dope Pat is letting someone essentially test run and give real feedback! Def choose the right person.
I honestly can’t wait for the first iteration.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We need some leaks (flannels denim etc) fall is upon us 🤘🏼
Once everything is finalized, I'll share some stuff here. In the meantime, here's a picture of me in a sample of the heavier flannel. As of now, this isn't a pattern that we're planning on using although we love the fabric weight/feel.

UNI:FORM Oversized Japanese Flannel UNIFORMLA.jpg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'd have to go back and look at the development dates, but as @nsubrmnn said, this was early on in the process. I believe this is the 3rd sample, after we'd selected the production denim and were beginning to dial in the fit.

We mailed @barrettdudley an early sample of the Type III as well. I believe the 2nd sample?

Both have gone through multiple iterations since then. We went over these two silhouettes A LOT to get the fits really dialed in.

Do they have stretch?
Those do have stretch. Those are 98% cotton 2%. polyurethane

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.