• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
bought a U-neck in M a year ago and turned out to be a size big (if anyone wants it for cost of shipping DM me). nice quality stuff tho

got two longsleeves in S to give it another go in grey and black

Thank you! I hope you love them.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
USPS messing up my delivery... I ordered on 10/9, and scheduled for Friday, 10/12, delivery..

It’s 10/14 and still only in transit to the next facility.

I’m in The Bay Area.

Is this type of delay a common issue, recently?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
USPS messing up my delivery... I ordered on 10/9, and scheduled for Friday, 10/12, delivery..

It’s 10/14 and still only in transit to the next facility.

I’m in The Bay Area.

Is this type of delay a common issue, recently?

I'm sorry to hear that USPS is delaying the delivery. You should've gotten it by now. I'm going to DM you to get more information so that I can take care of this.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Substantially heavier than the current long sleeves?

The tri-blend long sleeve fabric is a little over 7 ounces. The Supima heavyweight fabric is a little over 10.5 ounces. So it's 50% heavier.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered 3 LS crews and 3 SS crews last year and they have held up great with heavy wear. Haven’t ordered lately since they are durable and hold their shape so well, which is a compliment Also on my first order in addition to the hand written note they threw in a Kind bar, which is the most random and endearing thing a brand has ever done. Looking forward to the new designs!!!

turbospartan

Reaction score
I ordered 3 LS crews and 3 SS crews last year and they have held up great with heavy wear.

Do you do anything special when washing them?

I believe online it says wash cold / gentle, and tumble dry low or towel dry.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered 3 LS crews and 3 SS crews last year and they have held up great with heavy wear. Haven’t ordered lately since they are durable and hold their shape so well, which is a compliment Also on my first order in addition to the hand written note they threw in a Kind bar, which is the most random and endearing thing a brand has ever done. Looking forward to the new designs!!!

Your username is amazing. Thank you so much for the cosign and support!

japejapejape

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly vouch for uniform la as I have bought over a dozen tees from them. They are my go to tees.

I have actually cut the seams off my U-necks and made them “uneck anti-expos” and Can’t stop wearing them.

Heavier weight tees will be a great addition. Hey pat, did you make the tees a little smaller from the original ones? I think I may need to size up now

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ordered three tees. Look very promising.

Also @UNIFORMLA any plans for non-zip hoodies or sweatshirts? I know people love zip hoodies. I never got in on the ground floor there so to speak and have a hard time getting over their tech bro-ness at this point. :)

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly vouch for uniform la as I have bought over a dozen tees from them. They are my go to tees.

I have actually cut the seams off my U-necks and made them “uneck anti-expos” and Can’t stop wearing them.

Heavier weight tees will be a great addition. Hey pat, did you make the tees a little smaller from the original ones? I think I may need to size up now

My man. We appreciate you! Thank you! You're gonna have to DM/email me some pictures of the cut off u-neck. I'd love to see how the fabric reacts after being cut off and washed.

In regards to your question, the tees feel/fit more true to size now. The standards are the same as before. Although we did cut a 1/4" off the length of the U Neck (which is reflected in the measurements on the site). But, the redesigned fabric holds its shape much better than the previous knit which would stretch out more (in both length and width). So without the stretch factored in, they do effectively end up being a bit smaller. The tri-blend has the same specs as well but because of the contents of the fabric, it fits slightly tighter than the new 50/50 Supima/Micromodal blend (due to less give in the fabric).

If you haven't worn them and would like to trade them out for a size up, reach out and I'll take care of you.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered three tees. Look very promising.

Also @UNIFORMLA any plans for non-zip hoodies or sweatshirts? I know people love zip hoodies. I never got in on the ground floor there so to speak and have a hard time getting over their tech bro-ness at this point. :)

We appreciate it and hope you love the tees.

Sweatshirts, non-zip hoodies, and zip hoodies (should you get over their tech bro-ness in time) will all be out next month.

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
@victoorious You were actually the one who put me (and I'd say most of us here) onto Uniform when you posted about them in the JE thread wayyy back. So shout out to you for jump-starting this talk, good to see you checking in from time to time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads