• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The waist on these seems to be very sturdy. YL and JE slip like crazy.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RiRi for $98

YKK for $178
Can't say the type of zipper has ever made a material difference in my life as long as they met a certain level of quality. And ykk def meets that.
And I was really impressed with the AAu materials and construction but it sounds like y'all are saying uniform la beats AAU so it's probably an indication of uniformLA cooking up some good shit, at that price point.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't say the type of zipper has ever made a material difference in my life as long as they met a certain level of quality. And ykk def meets that.
And I was really impressed with the AAu materials and construction but it sounds like y'all are saying uniform la beats AAU so it's probably an indication of uniformLA cooking up some good shit, at that price point.
YKK is a piece of shit. Flimsy and dull.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anyone’s selling mocha small shorts slide in the dm’s

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
YKK just has a wide variety of zip specs. Excellas for example are quite good.

m0butt

Reaction score
I think AAUs are fine tbh but I think these are better for a better price at that. No hate tho, it’s just brand markup at this point.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.