• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Dpsie

Reaction score
Any pics/fit pics? Which color is your favorite that you picked up?
I would rank them cream, mocha, navy. That being said, I returned my navy AAU shorts because of the flare mostly but just didn’t like the fit enough. Glad I did because these are better as others have said. I’d say if they’re in stock in your size then secure them. I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow for you.

m0butt

Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA i really apologize, placed another order and forgot the code again lmao, I ordered this just in case I’m unable to get the oil stain out. Thanks!

Deceive

Reaction score
Got my shorts in & can confirm that Cream is the 🐐. Only had a second to look before I ran out of the house but will snap pics in the next few days. The quality seems to be on point, liner is tonal and looks great, and the back zip RiRi pocket is butter.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my shorts in & can confirm that Cream is the 🐐. Only had a second to look before I ran out of the house but will snap pics in the next few days. The quality seems to be on point, liner is tonal and looks great, and the back zip RiRi pocket is butter.
Let me know if you gonna keep the large and move the medium on!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That cream shirt is making me want to pair it with some jordan 1 mochas

im assuming you went with a small?

Lets pack 10 lbs of muscle on you this summer/fall. No more XS.
Already packed on ten pounds…of fat. Yes small shorts, and I actually like the small artist tee better than xs these days

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
YLs Navy is by far the best I’ve seen.
The YLco mesh shorts are really nice, but they are also a lot shinier and more metallic than the product pics show. The grey ones are straight up Silver IMO. The blue color is great, but again very shiny so might not be what everyone is looking for.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The YLco mesh shorts are really nice, but they are also a lot shinier and more metallic than the product pics show. The grey ones are straight up Silver IMO. The blue color is great, but again very shiny so might not be what everyone is looking for.
I fuck with it. Love the Grey/Silver. But I only wear mesh shorts for exercise, so the shine works.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.