• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

blue2007

Reaction score
Now the wait for a restock on shorts or if someone is listing an L, let me know.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been wearing them all night… here are my initial thoughts.

1. the weight of the shorts and the liner is far heavier than JE. The weight of the mesh is similar to the YL double mesh. Doesn’t seem like it will pill or have loose threads like some of the other brands 😂
2. Pockets are constructed well, my phone has fallen out at all, which is a big problem in the JE.
3. The fit is very similar to the AAU, go same size. There is no leg flare, which is quite the feat i guess.
4. The riri zip is butter smooth.

JH_SF

Reaction score
Anyone have the Navy Shorts in hand? Wondering if I should pick them up although I don't need them lol

Dpsie

Reaction score
Anyone have the Navy Shorts in hand? Wondering if I should pick them up although I don't need them lol
I have the navy. They’re nice. Anything specific you wanna know? The liner is a lighter color and it shows a bit but they’re still well done.

JH_SF

Reaction score
I have the navy. They’re nice. Anything specific you wanna know? The liner is a lighter color and it shows a bit but they’re still well done.
Any pics/fit pics? Which color is your favorite that you picked up?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y’all just remember this time in history

GOAT LEVELS
That cream shirt is making me want to pair it with some jordan 1 mochas

I’ve been wearing them all night… here are my initial thoughts.

1. the weight of the shorts and the liner is far heavier than JE. The weight of the mesh is similar to the YL double mesh. Doesn’t seem like it will pill or have loose threads like some of the other brands 😂
2. Pockets are constructed well, my phone has fallen out at all, which is a big problem in the JE.
3. The fit is very similar to the AAU, go same size. There is no leg flare, which is quite the feat i guess.
4. The riri zip is butter smooth.
im assuming you went with a small?

Lets pack 10 lbs of muscle on you this summer/fall. No more XS.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.