• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA just wanna say really appreciate the customer service, the latest little note gave me a laugh. And also held it down with the discount code last time.
We appreciate you! Thank you so much!

m0butt

Reaction score
Keep having the worst luck with these lmao, I dropped a drop of oil on the extra washed black I ordered. Going to try the oxyclean method tomorrow.

Dpsie

Reaction score
Mine arrived today and I’m in Boston, lol. I’ll post some fit pics soon. @nsubrmnn how did you size? Also, which size artist tee is that (assuming that’s what it is)? I know you go back and forth between sizes.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.