• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the impatient posts assist in speeding up Pats process? 🤦🏻‍♂️

japejapejape

Reaction score
Do you guys think the impatient posts assist in speeding up Pats process? 🤦🏻‍♂️
i'm sure they don't but it does give Pat some insight to what people are waiting for and can be some gauge for anticipation.
these posts are a positive for the brand imo.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm sure they don't but it does give Pat some insight to what people are waiting for and can be some gauge for anticipation.
these posts are a positive for the brand imo.
I guess you can try to spin it that way, but it comes off pushy and impatient towards the company. They are doing what they can to get everything sorted through and figured out, dialed in to the best product they can provide, given difficult operating circumstances. We can show support and positivity towards the product without asking everyday about release dates.

japejapejape

Reaction score
I guess you can try to spin it that way, but it comes off pushy and impatient towards the company. They are doing what they can to get everything sorted through and figured out, dialed in to the best product they can provide, given difficult operating circumstances. We can show support and positivity towards the product without asking everyday about release dates.
i def get that. we all have know Pat is hard at work but i took his post as comical and light hearted given the meme.
had your morning coffee yet? only joking...

but just to pile on the compliments of Pat and his company, i forgot to add the SF code when i copped the shorts and sent him an email about it. this dude sent me a refund before i even opened the original confirmation email. literally within a couple minutes. 🔥

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pat any chance we see a restock or more colorways of the heavyweight artist tees?
Yes! We're working on this. We're still waiting on the yarn to ship from our yarn spinner on the east coast but these are in the works.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.