• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Damn in the hospital, wife gave birth yesterday, and will probably miss out. Pat hook me up with an early link. Haha. Or save me a pair of black or mocha in large.

Wearing crappy Nike bball shorts and a black long sleeve artist tee. ULA mesh shorts would be so much better
Congratulations to you both!! That's amazing.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My newborn’s medical appointment got moved up and I missed it too. Let me know if anyone has a medium mocha, cream, or navy that doesn’t work out for them.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Done, cream and mocha
Latte pack! I appreciate you! I hope you love the shorts. With the Bone Heavyweight Artist Tee and these, you're gonna be the best dressed man on the courts.

onekidd

Reaction score
If anyone grabbed a small and it doesn’t work out let me know, open to all colours. Got stuck road testing a car at work and wasn’t expecting them to go that fast. Smalls and mediums were gone at 3:01

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
thanks! got all the colors
Whew! Coming through. Thank you so much. I appreciate you being patient with me while we worked to get these out. I hope you love them!

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wait til fit pics start rolling in. Lots of restocking posts.

TDOT

Reaction score
Copped an M in Navy - Thanks for the early links, Pat.

This thread is dangerous, The MOULA in here have convinced me to buy a costco shirt jacket and natural deodorant as well. Who knew my horizons wold be this broadened lol

Edit: Forgot about the Nike shorts as well haha

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.