• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
All the ones on the bottom right? Lol

Those do look like colors that have already been released, correct me if I’m wrong? @UNIFORMLA

The colors in that strike off are all unreleased/new colors. From left to right they are: unnamed, Mocha, Ivory, and Cream.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
to my canadian brothers

I purchased these from Uniform without realizing I have a very similar pair. Pat confirmed accepting these as a return but im curious if anyone wants these before I return them. BNWT, never taken out of the bag

Just looking for what I paid, but I'll eat the duties. $90 CAD size L

22 oz terry

IMG_2821.jpeg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
to my canadian brothers

I purchased these from Uniform without realizing I have a very similar pair. Pat confirmed accepting these as a return but im curious if anyone wants these before I return them. BNWT, never taken out of the bag

Just looking for what I paid, but I'll eat the duties. $90 CAD size L

22 oz terry

View attachment 1615519

Im wearing mine right now . These are great

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Heavyweight Artist Tees came in. @UNIFORMLA Pat, you nailed it with these. Soft, heavy, OS but clean cut. Now I’m not so upset I screwed up on the sizing of the original Artist. NEED more in this Heavy fabric. ??

You're the best! Thank you so much! I've been excited for you guys to get those in hand. I'm so glad they worked out. Stay tuned for more colors in that fabric. We've got you.

We've revamped the original Artist Tee as well. The new Artist Tees are our best yet. There's definitely room for both.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Mine doesn't arrive til Sat but already have fomo for only grabbing white in the heavyweight ?

rbroseph

Reaction score
You're the best! Thank you so much! I've been excited for you guys to get those in hand. I'm so glad they worked out. Stay tuned for more colors in that fabric. We've got you.

We've revamped the original Artist Tee as well. The new Artist Tees are our best yet. There's definitely room for both.

Don't own any of the original Artist tees but can you explain the changes you made?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Don't own any of the original Artist tees but can you explain the changes you made?

We made a few changes to the original Artist Tee. Most notable are the fabric changes. We changed the way the jersey fabric is knit and gave it a heavier/more stable 1x1 rib.

We use the same Supima yarn but improved the knit to make a slightly heavier tee that wears better. The new neck rib is heavier, has improved recovery, and holds its shape better.

We also finessed the silhouette a bit from the original release. The Heavyweight Artist Tee has the updated silhouette.

Last edited:

Deceive

Reaction score
We made a few changes to the original Artist Tee. Most notable are the fabric changes. We changed the way the jersey fabric is knit and gave it a heavier/more stable 1x1 rib.

We use the same Supima yarn but improved the knit to make a slightly heavier tee that wears better. The new neck rib is heavier, has improved recovery, and holds its shape better.

We also finessed the silhouette a bit from the original release. The Heavyweight Artist Tee has the updated silhouette.
Really excited about these changes, my only complaint about the original Artist tee is the neckline getting stretched out easily (lbacon-neck) - sounds like you’re on top of it as always, Pat!

acw816

Reaction score
I size down to XS but I’m one of those non lifting dudes :cool:

edit: I’m also probably between an xs and small as well

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics