• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whats the anticipated pricing on these?
We're still working on costing these out. Our goal is to keep them under $100.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
i'd guess around the same as the terry shorts. assuming mesh would be cheaper (from JEs recent prices) but then add for the cost of riri zipper?
I like that ball parking. The mesh used on these is initially less expensive than our french terry. However, there is more fabric used for these (with the lining), increased sewing cost (lined garments cost a lot more to make than unlined items), and the added cost to sublimate dye these (which is more expensive than the reactive dye process used on the Sweatshorts).

EhVos

Reaction score
I like that ball parking. The mesh used on these is initially less expensive than our french terry. However, there is more fabric used for these (with the lining), increased sewing cost (lined garments cost a lot more to make than unlined items), and the added cost to sublimate dye these (which is more expensive than the reactive dye process used on the Sweatshorts).
appreciate the insight into the process!!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was hoping the inseams were going to be a bit shorter :(
I completely understand. We designed these to be paired with the tees and sweatshirt/hoodies that we're making in line with the brand aesthetic. In my opinion, they look amazing with our tees. I'd encourage you guys to wait until they come out and you have a chance to try them on/at least see them before writing them off based on a single measurement. Ultimately, if they're not for you, I completely understand and respect that.

Edeezus

Reaction score
Hey Pat, are there any plans for restocking the tanks? I really love my washed black and would like to have a white tank as well but my size has been sold out for awhile now.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat, are there any plans for restocking the tanks? I really love my washed black and would like to have a white tank as well but my size has been sold out for awhile now.
I'm so glad you're loving the tanks you picked up! We're working to get the tanks restocked this summer. We're in the process of expanding our manufacturing which is holding everything up, but those are in the works.

Last edited:

Deceive

Reaction score
SELLING:
Artist Tees (NWT) - Black, Washed Black, Washed Navy, Ash Brown - Size M
**Would prefer to sell these as a bundle**

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:

dustinr

Reaction score
SELLING:
Artist Tees (NWT) - Black, Washed Black, Washed Navy, Ash Brown - Size M
**Would prefer to sell these as a bundle**
Oh snap, lemme check sizing on these - I might be interested.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.