• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m late to the game and have been away for a bit but I had to come back and give props to Pat and the @UNIFORMLA team on what they have been putting out, even though y’all have already done a great job with that.

Decided to go with a Large in the Artist Tee and Souvenir sweats and I’m glad I did. Quality is up there with the best and fit of the tee is my favorite and souvenir is close to JE LA Sweats, however living in Florida I do like that Souvenirs are thinner. The feel and drape of the Artist Tee’s are sooooo good ?

if anyone is trying to get rid of Artist Tee’s in large in colors other than Coyote Brown hit me up.

Pat, once the artist tee’s drop again, one of each in Large please and Souvenir Sweats in Black?

Keep doing big things and can’t wait to see what the future holds

View attachment 1597810 View attachment 1597811
Dude what happened to you?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 14EF0289-B03F-4405-AF26-1D376D95EF00.jpeg
    14EF0289-B03F-4405-AF26-1D376D95EF00.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 132

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I’m late to the game and have been away for a bit but I had to come back and give props to Pat and the @UNIFORMLA team on what they have been putting out, even though y’all have already done a great job with that.

Decided to go with a Large in the Artist Tee and Souvenir sweats and I’m glad I did. Quality is up there with the best and fit of the tee is my favorite and souvenir is close to JE LA Sweats, however living in Florida I do like that Souvenirs are thinner. The feel and drape of the Artist Tee’s are sooooo good ?

if anyone is trying to get rid of Artist Tee’s in large in colors other than Coyote Brown hit me up.

Pat, once the artist tee’s drop again, one of each in Large please and Souvenir Sweats in Black?

Let me get this right, so far @UNIFORMLA releases coveted basics exalting themselves to elite levels (some would say GOAT levels) and resurrects @JBad28?

What the hells next pat

The souvenirs look really nice with them Vomeros dude ??? @JBad28

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I absolutely love this! Welcome back! I'm so glad everything worked out. The fit looks great! Thank you for posting a shot.

Souvenir Sweatpants are coming in Black. Stay tuned.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We're giving away a pair of White Nylon Nike X Sacai LD Waffles and a pair of Concord Sweatpants on Instagram. Full details on how to enter are in our post (linked below).

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA any way to enter without Social Media. The waffle sacais were the one pair of Nike's I've ever really wanted, I created a SNKRS account just for that. Struck out on the first 2 drops and haven't used SNKRS since.

I deleted Facebook years back after some family drama and never created any SM accounts after, too toxic for me.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA any way to enter without Social Media. The waffle sacais were the one pair of Nike's I've ever really wanted, I created a SNKRS account just for that. Struck out on the first 2 drops and haven't used SNKRS since.

I deleted Facebook years back after some family drama and never created any SM accounts after, too toxic for me.

I completely understand where you're coming from on your stance on social media. Unfortunately, there's not really a fair way for us to have you enter this one without an Instagram account. I'd love to put your name in there, but in the interest of fairness, it looks rigged if the winner doesn't have an account, even if everything is on the up and up.

I'm a big fan of these Sacai x Nike's (they're my favorite of the collabs as the mesh ones aren't durable at all) so I get it. If you can open an account that just follows us, that'd be more than enough and just tag three people at random. If that's not something you want to do, I completely understand.

We're planning a StyleForum only giveaway once we reach certain milestones in here. So they'll be another chance to win although the prizes will be different.

acw816

Reaction score
washed navy artist tee (excuse the wrinkles from my ? trying to destroy this shirt)

Pat - would be happy to pair this with Uniform mesh shorts to complete the fit ?

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpg
    IMG_2140.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 74

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
washed navy artist tee (excuse the wrinkles from my ? trying to destroy this shirt)

Pat - would be happy to pair this with Uniform mesh shorts to complete the fit ?

I'd LOVE to make that happen. We're expecting a preproduction sample on the mesh shorts back on Monday/Tuesday of next week and will be heading straight into production.

Twisted Supima and Twisted Tri-Blend tees in Black, White, and Tri-Blend Grey are almost out of production as well. Haha you may NEVER have to steam/iron that thing.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
It's already getting kinda hot and I realized I don't need so many sweatpants so if someone wants to buy my size small steel souvenirs (still keeping my heather grey as I prefer the color), feel free to send a PM. I removed the tag and tried them on when I got them but they're otherwise unworn. Really looking for cost + ship.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads