• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey, sorry, first time posting here, but does the u-neck have the largest neck opening of all t-shirts (seems like it)?

and are there any examples of people who've purposely sized up in it?
I have. I'm usually size small, but purchased both that and medium to get a sense of difference in opening space. This is great for people looking to show more of their tattoos or collar bones.

JSK165

Reaction score
This is the perfect time to pick up your first piece from us. We've got some great stuff coming still that you can take advantage of on this sale. Stay tuned.
Any hints on time or day the new stuff will drop; heads up for the folks on here?

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
UNI:FORM Black Friday 2020 DROP UNIFORMLA EMAIL BANNER.png

Here first:
Introducing Twisted Tri-Blend Tees, our most substantial t-shirts to date. Produced using an innovative knitting technique, these tees feature a true heavyweight tri-blend fabric that is substantial yet smooth. It's the perfect fabric for our Artist Tee, Artist Long Sleeve, Vintage Crew Neck, and Vintage Raw Hem silhouettes. Available now for 25% off as part of our sitewide Black Friday Sale with code: BF25

Deceive

Reaction score
View attachment 1505975

Here first:
Introducing Twisted Tri-Blend Tees, our most substantial t-shirts to date. Produced using an innovative knitting technique, these tees feature a true heavyweight tri-blend fabric that is substantial yet smooth. It's the perfect fabric for our Artist Tee, Artist Long Sleeve, Vintage Crew Neck, and Vintage Raw Hem silhouettes. Available now for 25% off as part of our sitewide Black Friday Sale with code: BF25
How is sizing?

Wally_SF

Reaction score
SICK!!!!

Hate to be that guy, but can we expect crew sweatshirts in the twisted tri blend as well?

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I stick with the same size. The fabric is substantial and a nice compliment to the silhouettes but doesn't warrant sizing differently, in my opinion. @Deceive @malcolmbw

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.