• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
need to start allowing for SF preorders so all of us stans can make sure our sizes are available :)

As we put more stuff out, I'll make sure you guys have a heads up. I like the idea of SF preorders. The Artist Tee drop was pretty much an SF only thing as far as promotion.

duanejosey

Reaction score
@duanejosey how'd you size on that relative to your height/weight? Looking into trying out some shirts and debating which way to go.

Related question: the raw hem vintage fits the same as the regular vintage aside from the flared sleeves, correct?

Hey, man. I’m like 175 and 5’8”-9”ish and usually take a medium in my shirts. Hopefully that helps.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received washed black vintage tee and white long sleeved artist tee.

I used to get size L but got these in M. Comparisons below for sizing. I'm 6' with a 40" chest and 31" waist.

I'll probably stick to M and L for regular tees, L for hoodies and M for Artist.

Amazing quality as always Pat ???

Long sleeve Artist Medium
20201014_115614.jpg

New style vintage tee Medium
20201014_115554.jpg

OG Large vintage tee and Large hoodie
20200313_111038.jpg

OG Large raw hem tee
20190719_143614.jpg

OG Large tee
20190615_163213.jpg

Last edited:

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are you guys liking the newer vintage tees compared to the OG ones?

Cuttooth

Reaction score
After lurking in this thread for a while and finally putting in my first order, I want to call out the incredibly quick shipping and kind thank you note that was included. Both the artist and vintage shirts are really nice and very well sized (XS) and the colors are great in person. As I've seen there's a lot of JE community overlap here, the vintage raw hem has a very nice feel and fit when put up against the anti-expo shirts. I'll very likely order more including a long sleeve artist in bone when they become available again in my size.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry - must have missed it. what happened to the raw hem vintage cut? how did it change? the old version fit well - was going to pick some more up, but not sure what has changed.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
After lurking in this thread for a while and finally putting in my first order, I want to call out the incredibly quick shipping and kind thank you note that was included. Both the artist and vintage shirts are really nice and very well sized (XS) and the colors are great in person. As I've seen there's a lot of JE community overlap here, the vintage raw hem has a very nice feel and fit when put up against the anti-expo shirts. I'll very likely order more including a long sleeve artist in bone when they become available again in my size.

Agreed - I dont really look half the time when reaching in my closet for a tee anymore, I can easily tell which shirts are premium vs JE's recycled cotton

Post some fit pics :)

EhVos

Reaction score
Have to agree with @Cuttooth. Insanely fast shipping to Canada, quality is insane for the price. Prob gonna phase out JE tees/ls/sweaters in favour of Uni/form. Can't wait for the new stuff to be ready.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I used to get size L but got these in M. Comparisons below for sizing. I'm 6' with a 40" chest and 31" waist.

I'll probably stick to M and L for regular tees, L for hoodies and M for Artist.

View attachment 1476898

View attachment 1476899

View attachment 1476900

OG Large raw hem tee
View attachment 1476901

OG Large tee
View attachment 1476902
I love the fits, especially the one with the Full Zip Hoodie. That Artist Long Sleeve looks great on you.

I appreciate you! Thank you for all the support.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'm really glad the Artist and Vintage Tees you picked up worked out. Thank you so much for the kind words and support!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
sorry - must have missed it. what happened to the raw hem vintage cut? how did it change? the old version fit well - was going to pick some more up, but not sure what has changed.

The only change we made to the Vintage Raw Hem was adjusting the neck opening slightly. We made the neckline on the Vintage Tees a 1/4" wider across (1/8" per side) and finessed the neck opening.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Have to agree with @Cuttooth. Insanely fast shipping to Canada, quality is insane for the price. Prob gonna phase out JE tees/ls/sweaters in favour of Uni/form. Can't wait for the new stuff to be ready.

We appreciate you! Thank you! I think you're gonna love the french terry stuff we have coming and the Twisted Tri-blend tees.

Joebo21

Reaction score

View attachment 1476898

View attachment 1476899

View attachment 1476900

OG Large raw hem tee
View attachment 1476901

OG Large tee
View attachment 1476902

Dope fits! What pants are those with the white long sleeve artist tee and white raw hem?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics