• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

norsefanboi

Reaction score
Yea I woke up too late it looks like. But vintage crew has the same material as the artist tee right? The description is both '100% supima cotton soft heavier weight'. I was more interested in the material so I'm ok to take some in those, will try the artist tee in my less preferred color

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
picked up all the new colors of artist except bone and washed black in small since they were sold out. will have to wait on restock or return on those. will eventually have to grab all the new raw hems as well

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
didn't there used to be a first time customer discount code? was gonna use that but can't seem to find anymore
We have a first time customer discount when you sign up for our email newsletter. You can do that on the bottom of the site or via the pop up. Please message me if you're having any issues and I'll help you out.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yea I woke up too late it looks like. But vintage crew has the same material as the artist tee right? The description is both '100% supima cotton soft heavier weight'. I was more interested in the material so I'm ok to take some in those, will try the artist tee in my less preferred color
Yes, the Vintage Tees are the same material as the Artist Tees.

c1994

Reaction score
hey Pat, I'm curious how much inventory you generally get for XS sizes? As a small boi I was bummed to see they all got sold out in like an hour. If you have any ideas on when a restock is, it'll be greatly appreciated!

norsefanboi

Reaction score
We have a first time customer discount when you sign up for our email newsletter. You can do that on the bottom of the site or via the pop up. Please message me if you're having any issues and I'll help you out.
Gotcha. Done, and ordered. First time customer all the way from NZ! looking forward to them. Given the current international shipping logistics I'm expecting to have them in my hands in about 2 months but I'm in no hurry :D

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hey Pat, I'm curious how much inventory you generally get for XS sizes? As a small boi I was bummed to see they all got sold out in like an hour. If you have any ideas on when a restock is, it'll be greatly appreciated!
We run the same amount of XS as we do XL. We get the most stock of M and L. But with the way the smaller sizes have been selling out, we're going to address our production ratios on future runs of these styles and increase our numbers of XS and S.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's