• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

gentlypfister

Reaction score
My dude! Let me know what you need and I'll send it over the fence! ....Or put it in the mail. I hope you're still loving that last Vintage Raw Hem you picked up.
HAHAHA. - Best customer service EVER! Love that shirt - worn the shit outta it. Was going to grab the white right now - unless the other colors are dropping soon? Any idea on timing of those or still TBD?

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
HAHAHA. - Best customer service EVER! Love that shirt - worn the shit outta it. Was going to grab the white right now - unless the other colors are dropping soon? Any idea on timing of those or still TBD?
Haha that makes my day. Thank you!

We're working to get all of the remaining colors up on Friday. If you want to pick up a White Vintage Raw Hem in the same size as the last one you picked up, I'd grab it now. We're running low on your size. If you'd like, I can wait to ship everything together or send it separate. Whatever you'd prefer.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Haha that makes my day. Thank you!

We're working to get all of the remaining colors up on Friday. If you want to pick up a White Vintage Raw Hem in the same size as the last one you picked up, I'd grab it now. We're running low on your size. If you'd like, I can wait to ship everything together or send it separate. Whatever you'd prefer.
Yes please hold one to the side for me! I'll email you but thank you. I'd prefer to lump that all together end of week - thanks man!

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Love the raw hems and can’t wait for more colors. Thanks for the handwritten note too, @UNIFORMLA !
I'm so glad those worked out! I appreciate you being patient with us while those restocked. Thank you so much for the support.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's so hard to accurately capture colors in the factory because of the lighting, but I took these photos for you guys to give you an idea of the colors we have coming.

Washed Navy:
IMG_2431.jpeg

Bone:
IMG_2434.jpeg

Coyote:
IMG_2442.jpeg

Ash Brown (next to Coyote):
IMG_2438.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ash brown looks sick! Are all these colors coming for the Artist tee or others as well?
Thank you! It's hard to capture in a photo but it's a beautiful/versatile brown. These colors are coming in the Artist Tee, Artist Long Sleeve, Vintage Crew Neck, and Vintage Raw Hem.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.