• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the kicker, I don't think I am awkward around anybody.

I’m not sure if you were joking but that story you told a few years ago about you showing up to a barbecue in suit and your mom giving you a hard time was pretty epic. At first I thought that was dedication but to some that would come across as awkward. I would definitely feel self conscious wearing any type of dress to a barbecue....

I’m sure you’re a good dude If you’re ever in DC look me up I’ll buy you a beer.

The Chai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember when I was in high school and this cute girl came up to me and asked for my number and I told her to **** off because I thought she and her friends were playing a prank on me (I was bullied alot hence the paranoia) ...long story short I found out later she actually had a huge crush on me...and she's hot now... fml

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was at the beach a couple weeks ago.
02D86492-C326-4475-8F34-B5DB5809DD1C.jpeg

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of my boss who mows his lawn in a suit.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Torsten at Sartorial Notes is selling some vintage fabric at very good prices. A link below for those interested. Note, I have no connection to the sale or Torsten, other than reading and liking his blog

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're welcome! Glad to hear that my suggestion was helpful. Any other highlights from your trip? Perhaps you posted it somewhere else...

I know some of ya'll said it was over rated but I had a great time in Positano. Also, caught some of the Venice film festival and La Biennale during my travels.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads