STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Manton, Feb 10, 2008.
Anyone know where to buy dormeuil? I called, and they stated they only sell to tailors//businesses.
@jrd617 we can take 10 m
I can't tell if that means you've decided on 1a @jrd617 but I am in for 2.5m if yes
@jrd617 - In for 2.5m (option 1a)
I asked the Reid rep to focus on cost accounting for 1a since it seems to take a long time for them to figure things out.
Despos expressed interest in 1a and he is one of our key order placers.
Also, most seem to like the larger scale. I can get down with that. Maybe go smaller scale if there's enough interest after we fill up the large scale order.
I'm thinking the smaller scale fabric will be priced in the same ballpark.
NMWA x jrd!!!!
If you are on the list below and are interested in FABRIC 1a for $33.50 per meter + shipping from the UK, please confirm you interest in the thread
As a reminder, 1a is the larger scale pictured in swatch image, 450 grams (15.9 oz)
Also, remember that it's for a BARLEYCORN ONLY fabric. They are making it without the herringbone in the swatch.
147% confirmed to the goal for the 1a fabric. (88.03 out of 60 meter minimum)
1. jrd617 in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
2. @jerrybrowne in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
3. @bertie in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
4. @virchow in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
5. @tchoy in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
6. @fassbinder in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
7. @C&A in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
8. @chobochobo in for 3.89 meters
9. @Despos - in for 10 meters CONFIRMED
10. @gdl203 - in for 10 meters CONFIRMED
11. @bamboo in for 1.8 meters CONFIRMED
12. @sol123 in for 3.75 meters CONFIRMED
13. @Sotiris in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
14. @dopey in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
15. @Mark Seitelman in for 3 meters CONFIRMED
16. @archibaldleach in for 3 meters CONFIRMED
17. @boulito in for 15 meters CONFIRMED
18. @burghler in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
19. @NewYorkIslander in for 5 meters CONFIRMED
20. @Draizien in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
21. @griffon_id in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
22. @mattcritchlow in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
23. @smashingnd in for 2.5 meters CONFIRMED
23. @smashingnd in for 1.75 meters CONFIRMED
1a) Larger scale pictured in swatch image, 450 grams (15.9 oz) $33.50 per meter -- EXCELLENT price
http://www.joelandsonfabrics.com has some random bits, but I don't think there's anywhere you can buy their whole line direct as a consumer.
@jrd617, count me in for 3 meters.
@jrd617 still in for 2.5m of 1a
@jrd617 I'm in for 15 meters if the cloth can be sent directly from the UK to France.
Thanks Boulito, you just put this order over the 60 meter threshold.
I would hope that they can ship to France. They're mailing it to the US already, so France should be cheaper right?
Order is now 61 77 meters!!! If other people want in, now's the time to speak up. Fast tracking individual payments for this weekend/early next week. Contact email at Reid and Taylor to be posted soon.
@jrd617 Count me out for the large scale (still up for the small scale though).
I'd be in for 2.5m
What fabric books do you guys use for odd trousers? I want to use Dugdale Bros. English Classics & Town Classics hopsack, twill, and sharkskin.
Separate names with a comma.