• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone know of a Barathea that is closer to navy than black? I had thought it might make a good lounge suit for the evening.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Have one suit’s worth of that. Hoping to find another option.

The Chai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a Barathea that is closer to navy than black? I had thought it might make a good lounge suit for the evening.
Abraham moon and bateman ogden both have baratheas closer to navy than black. I highly recomend the one from moon. Nice color and drape

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks. Shall inspect.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for anyone looking for any cloth that they can't get their hands on, I can order directly from pretty much every merchant or mill with fair prices. DM me if you look for anything particular.
what country are you located in?

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

P-K-L

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for anyone looking for any cloth that they can't get their hands on, I can order directly from pretty much every merchant or mill with fair prices. DM me if you look for anything particular.
@camez_ is a great guy and superb to deal with- I have ordered several times from him already. Quick communication, fair prices (as mentioned) and fast shipping!

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Here's a navy escorial barathea.
View attachment 1811776
I have a shawl DJ from the black version of that and it is really nice. This 'navy', however is more of a midnight. Blacker than black, etc. Might still have value for a regular suit, but I was hoping to find something a little different.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katherwhitson