• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the kicker, I don't think I am awkward around anybody.
I’m not sure if you were joking but that story you told a few years ago about you showing up to a barbecue in suit and your mom giving you a hard time was pretty epic. At first I thought that was dedication but to some that would come across as awkward. I would definitely feel self conscious wearing any type of dress to a barbecue....

I’m sure you’re a good dude If you’re ever in DC look me up I’ll buy you a beer.

The Chai

Reaction score
I remember when I was in high school and this cute girl came up to me and asked for my number and I told her to fuck off because I thought she and her friends were playing a prank on me (I was bullied alot hence the paranoia) ...long story short I found out later she actually had a huge crush on me...and she's hot now... fml

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Torsten at Sartorial Notes is selling some vintage fabric at very good prices. A link below for those interested. Note, I have no connection to the sale or Torsten, other than reading and liking his blog

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're welcome! Glad to hear that my suggestion was helpful. Any other highlights from your trip? Perhaps you posted it somewhere else...
I know some of ya'll said it was over rated but I had a great time in Positano. Also, caught some of the Venice film festival and La Biennale during my travels.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.