1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Manton, Feb 10, 2008.

1. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

Yikes, I would never put patch pockets on a DB.

2. mactire

mactire Senior member

Have you tried Augsburger Knopffabrik/Schneider Knopffabrik? They have horn buttons very similar to the colouring of the ones you posted. They sell online as well.

aristoi bcn likes this.
  3. aristoi bcn

aristoi bcn Senior member

The three patch pockets configuration will be made with the W.Bill Phoenix light grey cloth (which is jacketing and not flannel) and it will be only an odd jacket, not a suit. This is the standard configuration for odd sport jackets in Naples. The flannels posted will be only trousers.

The DB will have two patch pockets and standard breast pocket and it will be only a blazer, not a suit.

4. aristoi bcn

aristoi bcn Senior member

Thank you very much!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. S K M

S K M Senior member

Wow, gonna be great! Last fall I had a pair made in the 510031 and I've been enjoying them a lot. Frescos are equally great or summer, and with Cerrato you can't go wrong :fistbump: