• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Unexpected encounters with celebrities

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I see Alec almost daily going in and out of his building. Roma, you've probably seen me seeing him...

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Booth, do not wear a MAGA hat around Baldwin.

MAGA Tattoos are OK.

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

romafan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of hi-top Butteros, I see Hamish Bowles on University (where I had a :foo: sighting!) almost as often as I spot Baldwin

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, I see him also. I believe he lives on 9th street. He typically does a double take at me, probably realizing the merits of sober dress.

romafan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I see him also. I believe he lives on 9th street. He typically does a double take at me, probably realizing the merits of sober dress.
I think he used to be more 'normal' (relatively speaking); now he seems to be favoring aubergine to the point where every outfit is either purple based or purple accented

bencap

Reaction score
Tilda Swinson and a friend were in front of me in the line getting through security at Schipol airport when I was flying out of Amsterdam. It was too noisy to effectively eavesdrop, which was supremely disappointing.

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think this (in an interesting and maybe reaching way) counts.
Drew Carey, Margaret Cho and Blaine Capatch have all techincally made fun of me a little bit on some Comedy Central show. Skip to 3:00 - I'm in this bunch of shirtless gentleman posing with a Northeastern Ohio mall Santa. They cut off the year, but this was 2012. If you follow the shop Insta, you can probably recognize me, ha!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/vbjg0f/-midnight-with-chris-hardwick-extended---scary-christmas---a-sax-symbol---a-human-santapede

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.